How do i keep people from taking my Busa?

My wife said she would stand guard for a handsome fee.

She's quialified to fire a Sig .40, Glock .40, and a Mossberg Pump 12.

Me.......I'm only qualified to fire a M16A2, Beretta 9mm, .50 cal, M203 grenade launcher, and the M60 machine gun. I also went to sniper school back in the day........

Maybe I could sit up on a hill about 2000 meters away and guard your bike for you......seeing as how I don't have tickets for Laguna...........It's gonna cost ya though.

KS-Waterbug....I think those may do the rick...i need to get the specs on the bolts i want to replace...I don't need to do them all just a few well placed ones...Both driver seat bolts...maybe one on each main fairing piece.

I think the seat will be the most effective tho.

Again with the guns....freaky.
When we were littel my mother didn't even let us pretend we had guns when we played...Maybe I'm scarred or soemthing but I have a hard time thinking handguns and rifles are the solution
mad.gif

Last year I used a disk lock and had no worries. No matter what you do good thief will get your bike if he really wants it. There are to many others that don't use any protection on there machines so they go after the easy targets. Last year if I am not mistaken 4 bikes were lifted from the race in 3 days.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Darkeyce... Guns are a tool like anything else. Being a Marine that tool has saved my life and I will always own a few. I would not however "Kill" someone for taking my motorcycle.

Or you could lay in wait for any potential suspect and blow their brains out with a semi-auto weapon...  
wink.gif
STUNNAH the only problem with this solution is that you are gonna have to spend a great deal of time cleaning the busa and getting gooo out of the crevices

LOLOL
No, no...I would shoot to spray the brains on someone else's bike...Then they would have the cleaning problems...
smile.gif

Again with the guns....freaky.
When we were littel my mother didn't even let us pretend we had guns when we played...Maybe I'm scarred or soemthing but I have a hard time thinking handguns and rifles are the solution  
mad.gif
When you shat comes up missing...Don't say we didn't tell you so...Cause we told you so...
smile.gif

My wife said she would stand guard for a handsome fee.

She's quialified to fire a Sig .40, Glock .40, and a Mossberg Pump 12.

Me.......I'm only qualified to fire a M16A2, Beretta 9mm, .50 cal, M203 grenade launcher, and the M60 machine gun.  I also went to sniper school back in the day........

Maybe I could sit up on a hill about 2000 meters away and guard your bike for you......seeing as how I don't have tickets for Laguna...........It's gonna cost ya though.
Higg one of you are hired!!!
wink.gif

Last year I used a disk lock and had no worries.  No matter what you do good thief will get your bike if he really wants it.  There are to many others that don't use any protection on there machines so they go after the easy targets.  Last year if I am not mistaken 4 bikes were lifted from the race in 3 days.  

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Darkeyce... Guns are a tool like anything else.  Being a Marine that tool has saved my life and I will always own a few.  I would not however "Kill" someone for taking my motorcycle.
Point is I work hard for what is mine...I don't expect anyone to take anything from me without having asked...Especially not to steal from me...I hate a theif...Therefore, if anyone tried to steal anything from me that was mine or that I was in charge of caring for I would simply shoot them and if they died so what...
wink.gif

WOW... Stunnah I am stunned! Your posessions are worth more than a life? Not sure I could agree with you on this one. I have killed people before and would do it again if called upon to do so. Other than in defense of my family and friends would I kill. All my "Things" can be replaced.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Howlin...I'm with you on the tool thing..."guns don't kill people..."
It's just that Where I live (North jersey Just outside of NYC) the news is flooded with stories about people killing each other over stupid stuff, t-shirts or sneakers or talking about someones momma. When I was a kid you got in a fist fight, and whoever won, won. Now the loser comes back with a handgun and kills somebody.
People have lost the value of a life, it's all too easy to take one...
If someone takes my Busa...I hope he busts his ass trying to ride it...but I don't wish him dead, that's ridiculous. It's just stuff, I can get more stuff...I can't replace my wife or kids (well maybe the wife  
biggrin.gif
)

I looked into the fastenrs...the places i called said they don't do small  3 or 4 piece orders...gotta order a few thousand...so I guess I'm gonna stick wiotht eh disk lock, maybe get a kryponite chain.

Back