How about these gloves?

That seems like a pretty good price on the Plus's. I recently got a pair of the Gp Pro's on ebay for 150, havn't used them much but like em so far.

GP Pro.jpg

I have both the Pro's and the Pluses. Both are very good and comfortable. Like any good gear make sure you try a pair on before you buy them. Glove fit varies more than any other riding gear.

Looks good, i have the pros and love them.

I have both the Pro's and the Pluses. Both are very good and comfortable. Like any good gear make sure you try a pair on before you buy them. Glove fit varies more than any other riding gear.

That won't happen since they can't be found locally; liberal return/exchange policies important. Do you know anything about if the generally fit large or small?

That won't happen since they can't be found locally; liberal return/exchange policies important. Do you know anything about if the generally fit large or small?

I've had 2 pair of A* gloves and they always fit small, I'd suggest going one size bigger. Love my Held gloves, much better fit/finish than the A* imo.

I had a pair of the GP Techs and I loved them, I sold them a couple of years ago and regretted it as soon as they were gone. I have a set of the Handroids on backorder... I hope thay end up being as awesome as they seem to be.

Was just reading about those Knox Handroid gloves.

My god, I can't believe those things exist, it's like they're right out of Crysis.

They make me do a sex wee.

A pretty good price for A-stars..what do you think?

Alpinestars GP Plus Gloves @ Extreme Supply!

I bought a pair last year and just noticed that the stitching came out in the inside of one of the fingers. There is a 1" hole. I am going to take some pictures and send to Alpinestars, but right now I couldn't recommend spending that kind of money on these gloves. I have had $30 gloves that lasted for years and I definitely expected more out of these. Now my Held winter gloves are another story. Those things are well put together. If Alpinestars ignores me, I will be replacing them with Held.

Looks like a nice set, I just can't wear GP's...like those Knox though~!~

Back