House closing

lavinrac

Lav's towin service.
Donating Member
Registered
Well I am closing on my new house today at 2pm.. been messed around every which way imaginable and some I couldnt even begin to think of..

Ugg why must these things be such pains in the arse... I just want it done and over with..... ill get some pics up of it soon.. need to do some work on it once I get it.. woot then the real fun begins.

Congrats bro, be sure and post the obligitory pic when you get a chance. Home purchasing and remodeling can be one of the most stressful things we do.

not worried about the remodeling that for me is the fun part. been remodeling houses for a while now just never my own.

The foundation is the only part I wont do myself.. well the pool but ill be back here to get some advise from all the other peeps with pools later..

The rest ill do myself so I know its done the way I want it. :)

yeah, our bank didn't get our paperwork to the title co. in time, even though we were riding them like sea biscuit. even the day of they asked if we "really" wanted it done that day (fri before memorial weekend) naw......we just hooked up all the utilities, had 7-8 friends coming over all for practice...........GRRRRRR

we closed wed. the next week, mon. was a holiday.

congrats.............welcome to real DEBT lol

pics!

yeah, our bank didn't get our paperwork to the title co. in time, even though we were riding them like sea biscuit. even the day of they asked if we "really" wanted it done that day (fri before memorial weekend) naw......we just hooked up all the utilities, had 7-8 friends coming over all for practice...........GRRRRRR

we closed wed. the next week, mon. was a holiday.

congrats.............welcome to real DEBT lol

pics!

Thanks and I feel your pain with the finance peeps.. I finally had to give them an ultimatum 4 days ago.. reminded them of it this morning on the phone while letting them know they screwed up the numbers. I actually got an apology and confirmation they were trying to just randomly suck another 1200 bucks out of me since its my first home...

So for all you new home buyers watch yourselves.

yep. luckily i had a decent finance exp. just the real estate people were a pita.

Good luck on the Move....

It will sooon be worth all the pain.....

Hoping you are making the trip to the spring bash.. Get all them chores out of the way.
:laugh:

Great news.. :cheerleader: You'll be on a first name basis with the Home Depot peeps soon enough.

right, and your local furniture store..........(we chose star furniture, since the OP is in TX)

man we spent alot of $ furnishing our house......:banghead:

Well after an hour in the bank getting the cashiers check... another hour past the appointment time to start the closing.. and a severely sore right hand from signing paperwork for what seemed an eternity it is ALL MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Already went home and removed the for sale sign.. changed the locks contacting utilities as I type this.. all is well.. Foundation repairs coming soon.. then bomb it clean it and move in..

Back