Horrendous accident

A whole 74 posts and you already know that much about this forum and all its members?
rock.gif

I'm not part of this forum's clique and don't ever intend to become part of it.  While I admit part of what you said is true, there are many more around here that call things as they see it.
I'd also be willing to bet that 99.9% of this boards members don't open up their bikes in busy residential/commercial areas.

It's amazing you're calling "bleeding heart" when you're the one blaming the van driver for not judging the speed of that fuktard on the bike.
another jackass that thinks being a motormouth and having a large post count makes you more valuable/intelligent/worthy....get a grip dude, post count mean exactly #### in any "real" sense.... as far as me blaming the van driver? i didn't, i pointed out a reality...the van driver did, indeed, fail to yeild....i also pointed out a valid point in that, if that rider had been a "member" here, everyone's panties would be in a good time knot over the van driver making a left turn in front of him....

you should try controling your posting fingers more, you can learn *alot* about the folks on a board by reading, not by making your post count grow
type.gif
And now your calling him a jacka$$? Thats wrong....no one here labled you but you sure have....he even agreed with you on one point....ya, the guy pulled out in front of the bike but i thought the meat of that point was that no one would be able to even judge a bike coming at the speed.

Your also wrong about everyones panties being in a knot if he was a board member....theres a pretty fair crowd here so why not keep the discussion civil and try not throwing foul names at folks?

Please, no one wants to fight about it, but even if the guy dident yeild it wouldent of mattered cause in the van drivers eyes, there was nothing to yeild to....the bike was just going to fast and lives were lost......
down.gif

On THIS board foul language is not permitted. I see in your post JSG that you used the obligatory "F" word. Rule of thumb is that if you don't want your 5 year old son/daughter/nephew using the word, them don't type it. A lot of people disguise the F'ing foul words by disguising the Sheite out of 'em.
Have a nice day
smile.gif

Post count means everything when a non participating newbie idiot such as yourself jumps into a forum and starts making blanket statements about all its members.

HAHA...less than 1.5 posts per day and I'm a motormouth!
smile.gif

Oh and I hope you never have to yield to a torpedo that you can't even see until it's too damn late.
i'm a "newbie" and been registered for over a year....you must be the brain in your villiage....

so i'd guess if i qualify as a "newbie" you would qualify as a motormouth....it sure is running full tilt now....kind of like a sewage pump....

Your also wrong about everyones panties being in a knot if he was a board member....theres a pretty fair crowd here so why not keep the discussion civil and try not throwing foul names at folks?

Please,  no one wants to fight about it,  but even if the guy dident yeild it wouldent of mattered cause in the van drivers eyes, there was nothing to yeild to....the bike was just going to fast and lives were lost......
down.gif
sorry ozz, but you and others have already decided what my position would be... i never stated my opinion specifically about the collision.... i just made a comment based on my observations at this site... and it was said that the rider was stupid (and various other adjectives) for traveling that fast.... as i predicted that poster would *not* call out a fellow member of this board...that is why i posted a link to one of the members nearly bragging about tapping 170 mph on a public highway with traffic.... and i was correct...

Back