Horrendous accident

Wonder if anyone else saw the news in Pa about this accident.  The guy on the bike must have been hauling some serious ass to flip the van.
http://www.wnep.com/Global/story.asp?S=5016010&nav=menu158_2
Incredible! I wonder how fast the shidbag on the bike was going to do that kind of destruction.

Whole family from 11 to 70 years old dead because of some azzhole squid.
cussing.gif

Stupid kid doing stupid speed in a stupid place......Affects so many lives.........wow

That's terrible. I heard of this one. Sad to read the article.

sad to hear... Yeah, more bad rap for the rest of us bikers. "Extremely Fast" must've been at least 150mph, turning that bike into a torpedeo? Do we have a physist in the house to give us a lame-man's calculation?

what really sucks just as bad, is it was the van driver that pulled out in front of the rider...had that been a member of this board, regardless of speed, you all would be calling for that van drivers head....

Enough of this shid keeps happening, states are going to start to implement European motorcycle licensing tactics. Be prepared, scouts.

--Wag--

what really sucks just as bad, is it was the van driver that pulled out in front of the rider...had that been a member of this board, regardless of speed, you all would be calling for that van drivers head....
that is true saw it yesterday. the rider had to be going 100+ i have been there i'am sure we all have.RIP everyone to die here. Dont RUN IT'S NOT WORTH IT

Okay, then it's a 2 part fault. The biker for going too fast and the van driver for making a left in front of the biker. I don't care if he wasn't a member of this board, and I don't care he made this fatal mistake... WE'VE ALL MADE MISTAKES. Just not fatal like this guy's, whom I'll just call him Torpedeo Boy.

RIP Torpedeo Boy.

I disagree. If you read posts long enough around here you'll see that we pretty much call a spade a spade. It is fairly obvious that the rider was engaged in a stupid decision and he got called on it. Busa rider or not. Truth be told he was probably going too fast for the cage driver to even see him until it was way too late if he was ever seen at all. Let's do the math... At 150mph you are moving 220 feet per second. (5280 X 60 [feet per mile X one hour] Divided by 60 minutes then divided again by 60 to find feet traveled per second) Average time to cross an intersection from a dead stop is 4 seconds. Left turn takes 5. At the start of her turn he was 1100 feet away. that's over a 1/4 mile. You can't really blame her.
Had the rider been travelling at a quasi reasonable speed I would be mad at the cager. I have a hard time convincing myself it the Cagers fault even though I am saddened that a kid is now dead along with a family of five for NO good reason.
May God be with their families...

BULLSH!T

I was waiting for how long it would take for someone to bring up the point of how the van "pulled out" it front of the azzhole on the bike.

I'd love to see you judge the distance of some ##### on a small bike heading your way at 150+ mph.

even at speed and i run which it will not happen i will even kill some ridding in a F350 too.i see way to often speed is a killer. dont run not worth it please dont run

Back