Bad Bad Accident

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Yeah I know there is no such thing as a good accident but I thought this one was one of the worst.

What kind of Bike was this

wreck.jpg

Motorcyclist's Body Recovered On Interstate 244 - NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com |

wreck.jpg

idk but look like one of those buell blast end tables they where making

Looks like it used to be a sportster. He had to have been going 100+ to end up on the other side of the freeway underpass.

Looks like it used to be a sportster. He had to have been going 100+ to end up on the other side of the freeway underpass.

Definitely a Harley but the front end is too wide to be a Sporty and the primary is on the wrong side as well. Also it looks like the down tubes are tapering out like a Softail or Dyna Wide Glide. Not good.

Good call, I didn't even look close enough to see the primary sitting flat on the rollback.

guys need to slow down up there. this is the second bad cruiser accident ive heard of in the past couple weeks. the other involved a pass and the operator is in icu for another 3 weeks if he makes it. too sad.

Why do you post this stuff? I don't get it. Do you post shots of car accidents? Most of us drive cars. How about death from old age? Cancer? Got any shots of someone dieing from cancer? About 100 percent of us are going to die at some age.

I can never figure out the ghoulishness of people that post stuff about motorcycle accidents here. Seems pretty twisted to me...

Why do you post this stuff? I don't get it. Do you post shots of car accidents? Most of us drive cars. How about death from old age? Cancer? Got any shots of someone dieing from cancer? About 100 percent of us are going to die at some age.

I can never figure out the ghoulishness of people that post stuff about motorcycle accidents here. Seems pretty twisted to me...

Human nature, reminds us that we are all mortal and the consequences of exceeding our limitations. And you are right, about 100% of us are not going to get out of this life alive!

Makes you wonder huh

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bike-related-topics/69352-just-reminder.html

( Please note who posted this )

Last edited:

I think we are all adults here, do you ever watch the news? people in Iraq, death is a part of life, happens every day. I don't see anything wrong with posting stuff like that.

It looks like a HD Night Train with the single headlamp and the 21" chrome front wheel. That would be my guess. The front wheels on those can wash out pretty easily under hard cornering.

It's also a couple years old judging by the 160-series rear tire. Some of the older Dyna's run 160s as well. Could also be a Dyna Wide-Glide....it's hard to be 100% certain.

Last edited:
It's a barely used Harley driven by original owner, and low miles. Selling it cheap, will not last long, call NOW!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sometimes, people can learn from others mistakes or bad choices. This rider failed to negotiate a curve at a high speed.

Back