Hooters Bike Night in Delaware Wednesday Nights

Yeah that sounds good to me !! Yeah I was looking at the roads on the way home from work this morning, they are messed up, all that crap from the trees. You know that stuff that never seems to dry, and is like grease underneath it ?

yah me and at least 2-3 other buddies are heading down.. ill call yahs when im leaving probbably around 6ish to head down.

Wish I was going with everyone this week.

I will be home from work, but I need to get to Jersey on Thursday to get the dyno work done at Gadson's.

Take some Pics and post them up. I will do my best to make one soon.

Also, if anyone is interested, the ride-in breakfast starts on Sunday 5/18 at the Lawn Firehouse in Lawn PA.

They usually have a terrific turnout with lots of bike to checkout. Great roads in the area for the ride after.

Todd

need i remind you guys...
rulez8bn.gif

cant wait little while. just finishing up work then heading out after i go home and shower.

Nice meeting you Shady, and your boy !!! LCB took some pics, she'll probably post up later. Nice meeting your husband as well Lisa !!

Anyone in the MD/DE/PA/NJ area looking to meet up and go to Hooters this Wednesday the 21st? I live in Elkton, MD 21921 out by Brantwood Golf Course just before the Chesapeake City Bridge. My 2005 Busa has just turned 2000 miles on it. It does get ridden nearly as much as it should. I'm just looking for some laid back guys/girls who ain't all mixed up in that stuntin or wild riding that draws the police. If anyone wants to meet up for that, let me know. I'm free all day everyday.

Also, Ephrata (which I beleive is the 1st Sunday of every month). That is a pretty swwet ride through the back country and all to get breakfast and see about 1000+ bikes.

Let me know.

Back