Hooters Bike Night in Delaware Wednesday Nights

SHADiGUY1

IT IS WHAT IT IS
Donating Member
Registered
Ok so me and a couple of friends will be going wensday night so i figured why not try and get a little org members to meet there if intrested shoot me a pm and we can arrange to meet up there .
fight.gif

We'll be there - weather looks good. I'll try to get kennym to come with us!

yah kenny sent me a message about it when i posted a philly riders thread so i figured why not.

yah.. im gonna bring a camera if not my iphone takes really good pictures.

bump.gif
bump.gif
bump.gif
bump.gif
come on i know theres gotta be more then who replied intrested in going.

bump.gif

bump.gif

bump.gif

I would, but to far for me to get back home in time for sleep. I get up for work 2:00am. Chickies and Pete's on the Boulevard has a bike night first thursday of the month. I also believe Hooters in Bensalem has one but I don't know the schedule.

My wing man (on a ZX-12R) is trying to get me to go to that one. Don't think I can make it this week, but I will be going to one of them sometime. I am about a 1.5 hour ride from there.

let me know jeta me and quite a few are gonna start going weekly to it again good times.

I cant go this week (waiting on a new rear shock right now,but am in for when I can go..is it the hooters on rt13 right before the split? I used to live down in Bear De.

Been a few times but not this year yet...a great bike night for sure...would luv to go but of course I am the degenerate who is sitting at mid May and my bike is STILL not back from paint yet.....
banghead.gif
...have fun and take pics
thumb_up.gif

Is everybody still going ?

Does anybody know if Mid Atlantic Grand Prix is still, or started their bike nights this year ? I know last summer they used to have one every Thursday night, and on the 1'st, or 2'nd Thursday of the month they had a stunt show, wheelie machine, and dyno runs, but haven't heard anything about this year yet ?

We're still in... Kenny - you want to meet up at our house?

Due to the rain and wind we've had in the area, watch the roadways... there's still a lot of debris and wash across some streets - especially at intersections.

Stay safe!

Back