Hoosa Dis Guy Gov. Chris Christie?

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
And why is it all of the sudden the media are fixated on him? He's trying this reverse psychology on us in an effort to make us think he doesn't want to run but of course he wants to. Stop getting in front of the camera if you don't want to run for President. The speech he gave last night at the Reagan foundation was totally Hollywood. The lady in the audience saying 'for your country, for your children blah blah' and him replying 'a most heart felt thank you' all BULLPUCKY! Totally fixed and almost Saturday Night Live like.

But anyway who is he? How is he? I wonder how he's a Republican governor in a state with some of the strictest gun laws out there?

It is sad to see that all the sudden he is so popular that he has caused the media to stop talking about the others. When was last time you heard the words 'Rick Perry' on tv? Been a few days huh?

It is sad to see that all the sudden he is so popular that he has caused the media to stop talking about the others. When was last time you heard the words 'Rick Perry' on tv? Been a few days huh?

Thank goodness, too....

Christie has been shoved into the limelight because the GOP knows that Perry and Romney are not really viable candidates (at the national level).... but I don't know why they are trying to promote Christie, I don't think he's terribly viable either. With one or two exceptions, the GOP has yet to promote a decent candidate.

The camera is no friend of his... dude needs to throttle back on the cheeseburgers; he looks like a frickin' cartoon character.... ???

Chris-Christie.jpg

I would vote for him in a heartbeat! he is one of the few that will voice his opinion and not really care what others think. is he without flaws? nope! but as far as politicans go he is a breath of fresh air and imo better then any of the other morors stroking everyone right now.

Back