Wheelie

I would think the first time the POPO see some of these vids they are arresting this guy. He can ride for sure but to have his face all over the net is kind of silly to me. He will never get out of it if they do catch him thats for sure

He's got over fifty vids on YouTube from over a two year spread.
Doesn't seem like either he or the popo care?

Blanca Busa said:

Until he is pulling drive bys while on the back wheel of that bike the Baltimore City Police are not gonna be too concerned.

It does seem that way. I always here of people getting caught after posting things like this but after 50 vids I don't think they care or he is in with the click. Not that I agree with the way he does it but he can ride. Its only a matter of time before we see the one where one of them are ran over by someone.

All it takes is one person in the right position...then all of a sudden EVERYONE will care.

You're right though, seems to be posting a lot to have no one knocking on his door yet.

All it takes is one person in the right position...then all of a sudden EVERYONE will care.

You're right though, seems to be posting a lot to have no one knocking on his door yet.

I guess you're right. Not like he's wheelying high hp bikes two up down a strip or anything.
Just dirt bikes :whistle:

1: He can wheelie!!! Got skillz for sure
2: He is saving $ by never having to buy a front tire. ever.
3: I was sooooooooo waiting for his pants to get caught in the chain. . .

To you guys with comments about it not being a sportbike, or even a 2-stroke....:rofl:
If you have wheelie and balance skills like that, it doesn't matter, you can wheelie ANY bike!
I don't claim to have skills like his, but give me a CR250, a gsxr600, a harley davidson(yes, really), a busa, a whatever, and I'll wheelie it. Not pop it up either, but walk it down the road.
Apparently he personally finds the 450 4 strokes more fun than other bikes, so that's what he tends to play on.

To you guys with comments about it not being a sportbike, or even a 2-stroke....:rofl:
If you have wheelie and balance skills like that, it doesn't matter, you can wheelie ANY bike!
I don't claim to have skills like his, but give me a CR250, a gsxr600, a harley davidson(yes, really), a busa, a whatever, and I'll wheelie it. Not pop it up either, but walk it down the road.
Apparently he personally finds the 450 4 strokes more fun than other bikes, so that's what he tends to play on.

And you know what?

"he's still a boss....still a boss!"
Newest version :)

If he doesn't have a garage I'm sure there are storage rooms for rent locally.

There is a local paraplegic guy here who rides a liter bike that does wheelies for hours, and most of the cops tend to look the other way since he volunteers his time to local events and kids shows.

Back