Wheelie

sixpack577

Top Gun
Donating Member
Registered
Not a busa.
Say what you will.
"He should've had gear on", blah, blah...his ass, his choice, he knows the risk, he doesn't need you to save him.
"He shouldn't be endangering others on public roads"...true, but I'de trust this guy in the next lane way before most all of the idiots I have to drive around daily.
This is how it's done, take notes.

Wheelie Boyz I'm a Boss - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
He should have had gear on :laugh:

'I'm a boss.....I'm a boss...!'

At 3:40 guy on 4 wheeler almost read ended that car left of tractor trailer.

And reading the comments really makes me worry for the future of this country.
Dems sum smart fellers!

But yes he can ride and balance very well.

Not a busa.
Say what you will.
"He should've had gear on", blah, blah...his ass, his choice, he knows the risk, he doesn't need you to save him.
"He shouldn't be endangering others on public roads"...true, but I'de trust this guy in the next lane way before most all of the idiots I have to drive around daily.
This is how it's done, take notes.

Wheelie Boyz I'm a Boss - YouTube[/url]

:laugh::thumbsup:

That video is funny as H, but dude's definitely showing some skills! :thumbsup:

He can ride that unicycle like there's no tomorrow

Apparently the whole club wheelies all over the place and KevHoon has like 50 videos!

Here's their MOVIE trailer :)

There's a few bad words here but it's mostly riding same as above.

It is kinda strange to me that a bunch of kids from apparently down town in a city all have dirt bikes?
Where do they keep them? The cops don't seem to be in much of a hurry to try to stop them. Almost like they said let em do what? Wonder what city it is?

Blanca Busa said:
Apparently the whole club wheelies all over the place and KevHoon has like 50 videos!

Here's their MOVIE trailer :)

There's a few bad words here but it's mostly riding same as above.
<a href="
Link</a>

It is kinda strange to me that a bunch of kids from apparently down town in a city all have dirt bikes?
Where do they keep them? The cops don't seem to be in much of a hurry to try to stop them. Almost like they said let em do what? Wonder what city it is?

That would be Baltimore. The first vid posted is literally a minute and a half from me. I find it strange that anytime I drive down that street I see at LEAST two squad cars of Baltimore's finest but these guys manage to do this. As far as the bikes go, it's not uncommon to go on craigslist and see a handful of posts about stolen dirt bikes from around town, not accusing any of them just an observation.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Wow,I'm the ultimate wheely king in the hood!!!!Yep ,that's pretty impressive.A bunch of inner city morons riding all over the place oblivious to the law and endangering countless lives. I wonder if any of them can read. They might want to spend their time a little more wisely.

That would be Baltimore. The first vid posted is literally a minute and a half from me. I find it strange that anytime I drive down that street I see at LEAST two squad cars of Baltimore's finest but these guys manage to do this. As far as the bikes go, it's not uncommon to go on craigslist and see a handful of posts about stolen dirt bikes from around town, not accusing any of them just an observation.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Cool thanks.
But I'm still curious where they keep all their bikes when not riding them?
I imagine most live in apt complexes no? So where is the club dirt bike depo?

I would think the first time the POPO see some of these vids they are arresting this guy. He can ride for sure but to have his face all over the net is kind of silly to me. He will never get out of it if they do catch him thats for sure

Back