Home from the ice storm

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Joy, forecasting another winter storm tonight. Here are a few more pictures I took last week.

January 2010 Ice Storm 032.jpg

January 2010 Ice Storm 031.jpg

January 2010 Ice Storm 030.jpg

January 2010 Ice Storm 029.jpg

January 2010 Ice Storm 028.jpg

Storms for us tomorrow brother, thanks for sending us your left overs ;):whistle::laugh:

Boy howdy, they can have Kiowa and Wa****a counties, I hate ice!

GOSH~!!~ Looks like ya'll had a rough one

Wonder if they had a snow ball fight while on those picks~?~

Eh...just another day at the office. Nothing dangerous about that job :whistle: :laugh:

Be careful out there bro! That's some serious stuff your working in & around :bowdown:

I didnt mean too, when they let us go, I laid the ears back on that chevy I was driving and came home, I thought for sure I left it behind. :laugh:

wow you work on that stuff??? stay safe bro...

Yes Sir, been in this business for 20 years. Always hate the ice storms. We got all of our customers in this area back up in 7 days. The co-ops in the area are telling their customers they should expect power by the middle of March. ???

Global warming is a great thing!:laugh: They should outlaw those double buckets.:poke:

Thats no joke. What is funny is, I used to work with a lot of they guys that came with KCP&L when I was in Johnson County District in 99 and 2000. Small world in the line work business.

Back