Home from Maui

Last ones from our trip. I hope you have enjoyed the pics. Like I said before the pictures do Maui no justice at all. It was a great trip.

DSC_0553.jpg

DSC_0555.jpg

DSC_0557.jpg

DSC_0559.jpg

DSC_0560.jpg

DSC_0571.jpg

We love maui also.Did you make it up to Haleakala mountain??Pretty cool I think.We didnt make it to Hana Hwy but maybe next time.

Yes the Haleakala Mountain is where the was. We stayed at the Royal Lahaina resort. It was very nice. The one thing I did not like about our trip was the outrageous cost of everything. Gas was 4.35 a gal and milk was 6 bucks a gal. to go out to eat was an average of 25 bucks and that was the cheep meals. I know everything is imported and that drives the cost of everything up but it is just out of hand there. One lady told us her grocery bill was 200 a week. She had 2 kids and has to work 2 jobs to survive. She also said just about everyone their had to do that. I am not cheep by no means but when you go to MD's and it cost 15 bucks to 2 biscuits and 2 drinks that is just to much. IMO We got a great deal on the trip and I guess that made up for everything else. Overall we had a great time but for anyone that is planning a trip to Maui be prepared to spend a lot of money. Everything you do cost. 10 bucks a day to park at the place you stay. 10 a day for the internet. We paid 15 bucks for 2 ice cream cones but it was good LOL

I know it was a long weekend so I just wanted to bump this back to the front page in case anyone missed it. I hope you have enjoyed sharing our trip

A few had ask me about our trip and I told them I put it on here but they said they missed so I am bringing it back to the front page. LAst time I promise :laugh:

A few had ask me about our trip and I told them I put it on here but they said they missed so I am bringing it back to the front page. LAst time I promise :laugh:

Cool pics Doug. I'm sorry I looked now, as it's out of my price range for a vacation:laugh:
Wrong island, but reminds me of magnum P.I.:laugh:
It was nice to finally meet you today too.:beerchug:

Nice Shots! Dang, I miss the food! Oh and yes Maui is nice but too hot this time of year, I recommend Hawaii Nov - Feb. :cool:

Cool pics Doug. I'm sorry I looked now, as it's out of my price range for a vacation:laugh:
Wrong island, but reminds me of magnum P.I.:laugh:
It was nice to finally meet you today too.:beerchug:

It was nice to meet you to Marty. It is really not that much to get there and stay but it does cost a lot to do thing like eat:laugh: I know we have chatted a lot and it is nice to have someone close that knows a lot about our bikes. Consider me a friend and know that if you ever need anything I will do all I can for you. I know what you are going through with your back and I also know its not easy sometimes. Talk to ya soon

It was nice to meet you to Marty. It is really not that much to get there and stay but it does cost a lot to do thing like eat:laugh: I know we have chatted a lot and it is nice to have someone close that knows a lot about our bikes. Consider me a friend and know that if you ever need anything I will do all I can for you. I know what you are going through with your back and I also know its not easy sometimes. Talk to ya soon

Thank you sir. Same here, my door's always open.:beerchug:

Back