Holy Cow what a 360 kit!!!

Your arm looks good and SOLID:beerchug: With a WIDE 360 you want the tire to look like the wide part....not the width of the arm it self. Ive seen these arms before and they dont look right on a BUSA with 360s.
Here look at the Bacardi Busa...its tucked 360 looks good on 8 over arm..this is very good pic of 360 tucked in busa tail. Look how everything is close by the chain/ arm/ and tire...thats how its to be. BUT the kit in the link, bet the arm is FAR away WIDE for the kit.

since you deffintly know what youre talking about, i appriciate all and any advice you might have.:thumbsup:.. it did seem a lil wierd when he wrote that is about 2 feet wide. i thought that was kinda overkill for a 360.
but its still a pretty good deal, if it were to be on a show bike that wont see too many miles.

You serious? PM me a price for your setup!

sorry, wasnt planning gettin rid of it. i just know that other 1 would be a good investment.
i could turn around and sell it here in town for much more on another busa

See this illustration:
Red line is chains
see the extra width of the arm..even still some extra room on the left side of the front chain at jackshaft cog. Bet the arm is equally wide on the other side of it too.
A 360 rim is 14 or 15 inches wide ( not sure on witch)..thent he rire is maybe 1/2 inch wider on either side. Leave room on the drive side for chain and spocket.....WOW yea but he arm is about 2FT wide???????????

IF any of you are REALY looking at this as a purchase...ASK the seller to stick the 260 rim inside the arm and take a pic from behind. THat will give you a tru idea of it into reality of it not being on the bike thu.??? Oh ask to see better pic of how the jackshaft is adjusted...outer and inner sides!!!!!!

Last edited:
Crap..forgot the pic.:banghead:

3n53m33od5O25Q25P69bff0e8b5d6733519de.jpg

Back