hole in the hand

DaddyPhatSaks

Registered
polishing my frame to my bike this morning and the bike fell on me hurt like a mutha #@$%^ !!!! i was moving the bike and thought i had the kickstand down but it wasnt so as soon as i realized it was too late and i hand my hand on the grip and when it fell i didnt let go (dumbass move ) so the bike fell on my lawnmower which the throttle cable bracket for it was sticking out and cut into my hand to the bone and i actually saw the bone and tendon moving freaked me out !! the hole was about the size of a quarter and took 6 stitches to fix. ended up spending the better part of the day in the e.r.
down.gif

Sorry to hear about yer hand, dude! That sucks!
mad.gif
Did it fug yer bike up much? Or did you even stop to check with the poked hand?
rock.gif

Dang man ... that's not good ... sorry to hear about your accident. Wishing you a speedy and full recovery!

Ouch
wow.gif
That just makes my hand hurt reading this. Hope it heals fast.

I don't have a rear stand yet either so when I work on my bike, I am constantly shifting it on the kickstand and it kind of freaks me out at times...

Checking the rear brake fluid is one of those times...
wow.gif

I generally have to pull the bike upright and naturally the kickstand is on the other side so I can't see it while I am trying to set her back down... easy as she goes...

Glad you are alright, although I have to say that I think you had a little bad liuck getting a hole in your hand. Hope there was no perment damage. Tendons don't heal quickly...

Cloud

That really sucks, DPS! Sounds like you are okay and hope the 'Busa will be okay!

OUCH! Just reading about that hurts MY hand! No pics, please...
tounge.gif

Glad you're okay...but, damn that sounds painful!
wow.gif

Hope the hand heals well. No permanent damage?

I got a tool box handle (bolt on) and screwed it to the ceiling joists in my garage. Now whenever I eork on the bike I have a tie down from the bars to the handle. Kinda safety thang.

Hope you feel better.

Back