Hold my beer and watch this

:laugh: How much trouble starts with those famous words...."Hey, watch this"

nothing good every comes from those words.... however by "creek" it emplies that its not a big body of water.... so um.. WTF could he not just walk across it or does TN have different definitions of "creek" ???

nothing good every comes from those words.... however by "creek" it emplies that its not a big body of water.... so um.. WTF could he not just walk across it or does TN have different definitions of "creek" ???

We had about five inches of rain the day before so it was flooded and swift :)

I've gotten in more trouble with the line that starts with..."I bet you can't...." Thank god I'm still alive for all the stupid things I've done!:banghead:

The City of Phoenix charges people for rescue efforts like that.

--Wag--

stuff like this is why i'm not that big on bike nites at hooters and other bars. too much drunk testosterone. and if some idiot like that tumps my bike over i'm gonna flip

"Ain't nothin', just good 'ol boys, that's all we'll ever be". :laugh:

I can't say much. I have some scar tissue from bets lost in my younger days.

The City of Phoenix charges people for rescue efforts like that.

--Wag--

Shouldn't they charge skydivers who get stuck in trees, mountain climbers who get stuck roller bladers an skate boarders who mess them selves all up doing tricks. I can see someone getting a bill for that kinda stuff but charged with a crime. If stupidity was a crime wouldn't most of the population be behind bars. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

stuff like this is why i'm not that big on bike nites at hooters and other bars. too much drunk testosterone. and if some idiot like that tumps my bike over i'm gonna flip

+1. Bike nites that promote drinking and riding do not get my support.

Back