Hindle Race Exhaust

Mr. Anderson

Donating Member
Registered
Got the exhaust installed over the weekend. actually friday night. finally got around to upload the pics.

I thank redkat05 for a great deal on a nice exhaust.
still need to get a PCIII and a tune for it. I also blocked the pairs tubes and did the small airbox mod since I had everything apart.

before cleaning up the pipes:
View attachment 927186

after:

View attachment 927187

and a picture of it installed on the bike:
View attachment 927188

the string holding the can in place is temporary as the mount is on it's way.

looks good
super.gif

the string is a rice touch

Make sure you trim the lower wing thingy cause it will melt from the exhaust hitting it at speed. I had to trim about a 1/2" from mine. Looks good, made a HUGE difference in my bike.

Great looking mod. I have the BDE which is pretty much the same. I love it as you prolly will too. Not to loud but throaty and produces great HP.....

yep, the string is an eyesore, but worth it temporarily to enjoy the tunes of a nice exhuast. I tried one day without the muffler and it was just to much, I enjoyed it at an idle as it sounds like a race bike with a lopey cams but on the road it was very loud and resonated badly and was much to raspy. I can definately feel the weight difference!

black 954 thanks fo the tip on the rear defuser, I was wondering how that would react at speed as air pushed against it. standing still it doesn't touch, but things tend to move around at speed.

Instead of the string use some exhaust hanger strap like I did with my old katana Hindle. Same thing actually lol, guy forgot to ship the muffler clamp haha.
exhanger_150.jpg

not sure redkat05, I had to cut and past the link to see it, all I saw was the red X when I originally looked at it.

Back