Just installed Hindle full.

oyerbl

Registered
Just bought the bike 2 weeks ago. Finally got all my parts wed. just finished everything today . Figures the week I have work to do on the bike i work tons of ot. ANYWHOOOO. So I mutilated my airbox, installed a full hindle system, blocked of the pair valves, PCIII with the hindle map
sadnews.gif
(until i get to the tuner) and of course changed oil,coolant, and CLUTCH FLUID which was disgusting. Well for those of you wanting a sound clip just sorry don't have a camcorder. but it sounds amazing. Its deep not too loud and lopey as heck. I had a hindle on my F4i but whew what a difference another 700cc makes.
SHOCKED.gif
I will repost here once i get some numbers. Until next time
race.gif

Just bought the bike 2 weeks ago. Finally got all my parts wed. just finished everything today .  Figures the week I have work to do on the bike i work tons of ot. ANYWHOOOO.    So I mutilated my airbox, installed a full hindle system, blocked of the pair valves, PCIII with the hindle map
sadnews.gif
 (until i get to the tuner) and of course changed oil,coolant, and CLUTCH FLUID which was disgusting.  Well for those of you wanting a sound clip just sorry don't have a camcorder. but it sounds amazing.  Its deep not too loud and lopey as heck.  I had a hindle on my F4i but whew what a difference another 700cc makes.  
SHOCKED.gif
   I will repost here once i get some numbers.  Until next time  
race.gif
"Lopey" means it's way too rich. You need to go into your map and lean out the bottom end a bit and it will idle like it supposed to. My 08 Busa did the same thing after I installed the Muzzy full system and PCIII with Muzzy map. I just zeroed out the idle range and it idles perfect now.

Did a 300 mile ride today and don't hate my life !!! Can't say that about any of the 600's I have owned before. Here are some pics for your pleaseure!!

2.jpg

Had a guy on here a few years ago (BulletTrain was his name) that had that exact color scheme and a polished Hindle exhaust. Looks real good, bro!

Back