HIDs

i have the xentec and it hasnt worked right since they were installed. need to move on to somethin else. thx yall

I have DDM tuning and have had zero problems for 2 years after getting a bad ballast right out of the box. Others claim Phillips are good too, others just go with Ebay brand.

Ive had xentex's on in my camry in the low and fogs.. had them in my 08 cbr hi/low.. 08 busa hi/low.. and currently running them in my 11 busa hi/low. no problems at all.

Ive had xentex's on in my camry in the low and fogs.. had them in my 08 cbr hi/low.. 08 busa hi/low.. and currently running them in my 11 busa hi/low. no problems at all.

2+ years, 1000s of wheelies, an off road adventure and xentec stll works today. Never a single problem.

I just ordered a H4 bulb to fit the stunt bike.

I have about 30 junk Zentex ballasts, where can i shove them!
Cause they did not warranty them for me!
2+ years, 1000s of wheelies, an off road adventure and xentec stll works today. Never a single problem.

I just ordered a H4 bulb to fit the stunt bike.

Sounds like xentec is hit and miss. I'm going on 2 years and 6k miles on mine hi and lo and never had a problem with them. But, After I bought mine I was worried because I signed up on the hayabusa.org and started seeing all the complaints. :dunno:

Its there new stuff thats bad, as far i can tell!

Working on the order now, should know by next week.
Im still not home!

Back