HID's Ordered

Sannosuke

Registered
Finally decided what to order;

Many thanks to the individuals who took the time to post all the particulars from HID layman terms to the actual installation guides. Without you fine folks this mod/upgrade wouldn't have been possible... at least not for this simpleton! ;-)

Again guys, many thanks and I'll be sure to post some pics (per forum rules!:beerchug:) once it's complete... and don't be surprised if during the process one or two of you get a "what the fudge did I do wrong" PM. :laugh:

Now I'm heading over to autolumination.com for those LED running lights!

HID Order.jpg

You will not regret getting a set of HID'S. The money that you spent for them will be some of the best you will ever spend on your 'Busa! :thumbsup:

You will not regret getting a set of HID'S. The money that you spent for them will be some of the best you will ever spend on your 'Busa! :thumbsup:

That's what I keep on reading! Seeing where I'm going is a priority and HID's make the most sense so...

wouldn't recommend hi beam HIDs

DDM usually takes a while to ship 2-3 weeks

keep the paper receipt for warranty purposes.

there are alot of how to's for these on here, i even did one

wouldn't recommend hi beam HIDs

DDM usually takes a while to ship 2-3 weeks

keep the paper receipt for warranty purposes.

there are alot of how to's for these on here, i even did one

Kudos on the shipping and warranty suggestion... but why wouldn't you recommend doing a high-beam HID?

I called DDM tuning and told them some gloating Canuck would be calling.
I wanna thank you for the extra 30 bucks in shipping charges we got you for....:rofl:

The guy told me that if he had known who you were he would have charged you double....!

You will enjoy them very much.
Super nice and bright...
Let us know if you need any help.............freakin canuck...hopefully I can show you how to electrocute yourself...:laugh:

you wont regret it.
I have both Hi and Lo beams and they are the Schnizzle.

I like that you got the 5k bulbs as I am interested to see how they look.
Make sure to post a pic just like this for comp purposes.
Mine are 6k and have the slighest blue to them

HIDs 018.JPG

Last edited:
Got me for $30? No man, that was me giving extra for condolences sake. :laugh:

Double-shmuble... the gold (and bragging rights!) sure does feel good!

And thank you very much but I can electrocute myself without any added help! :beerchug:

I was going to go with the 6k but at the last minute I decided to switch on over to something with less blue.

I'll keep you posted and close at hand because with my luck the chances of electrocuting myself are better then say... the US hockey team winning a gold.:laugh:

Sorry, couldn't help myself.:beerchug:

I called DDM tuning and told them some gloating Canuck would be calling.
I wanna thank you for the extra 30 bucks in shipping charges we got you for....:rofl:

The guy told me that if he had known who you were he would have charged you double....!

You will enjoy them very much.
Super nice and bright...
Let us know if you need any help.............freakin canuck...hopefully I can show you how to electrocute yourself...:laugh:

you wont regret it.
I have both Hi and Lo beams and they are the Schnizzle.

I like that you got the 5k bulbs as I am interested to see how they look.
Make sure to post a pic just like this for comp purposes.
Mine are 6k and have the slighest blue to them

Finally decided what to order;

Many thanks to the individuals who took the time to post all the particulars from HID layman terms to the actual installation guides. Without you fine folks this mod/upgrade wouldn't have been possible... at least not for this simpleton! ;-)

Again guys, many thanks and I'll be sure to post some pics (per forum rules!:beerchug:) once it's complete... and don't be surprised if during the process one or two of you get a "what the fudge did I do wrong" PM. :laugh:

Now I'm heading over to autolumination.com for those LED running lights!

AT LAST, the PART NUMBERS!

Thank you VERY MUCH. Will be interesting to see your install. What site did you purchase from?

Last edited:
Please post a pic like mine so we can see the diff betwen 5k and my 6ks.

Skydvr the link for all these items was in my thread 'Blancas Granny blinders'

Sannosuke your gonna need to replace the two little running lights in there as well or they will be yellow and not match.

See my thread. https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gen-...as-new-granny-blinders-genii-hid-install.html
Doesnt show ne actually putting them in because once you get it all apart it is easy to see where they go.

get em and do them same time.
look at pic below .
I highlighted them for you.

wiseazz...canuck....dont know why I'm helping you...:poke:

HIDs 018 angel eyes.JPG

they will be great ,i have 5k low and a 6k high,just havnt been able to ride it yet to try them out:poke:winter

Got 'em too!

Still smartin' Yankee... you are because it's your post that got me into this mess! :thumbsup:

Please post a pic like mine so we can see the diff betwen 5k and my 6ks.

Skydvr the link for all these items was in my thread 'Blancas Granny blinders'

Sannosuke your gonna need to replace the two little running lights in there as well or they will be yellow and not match.

See my thread. https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gen-...as-new-granny-blinders-genii-hid-install.html
Doesnt show ne actually putting them in because once you get it all apart it is easy to see where they go.

get em and do them same time.
look at pic below .
I highlighted them for you.

wiseazz...canuck....dont know why I'm helping you...:poke:

Running Lights.jpg

lloyminster,about 2 hrs east on hy 16.do you go watch tony (toastman) race at castrol park? ill be up for the races at least 2times this upcomming summer,we should meet up :beerchug: 0 ya bike is stored in the corner of garage,not good for picks right now

lloyminster,about 2 hrs east on hy 16.do you go watch tony (toastman) race at castrol park? ill be up for the races at least 2times this upcomming summer,we should meet up :beerchug: 0 ya bike is stored in the corner of garage,not good for picks right now

Sorry, haven't been to Castrol park (the old speedway?) to watch any races in something like over 30 years...

Sounds like a good idea! Would you be riding the bike here? PM me when you are swinging on over!

In for a penny, in for a pound, mine now ordered also hopig I can get them in before the Bash!

Warbird, doubt if I want to play with my ride while there (unless I bring them both, I guess). I wanted to ask you about Blanca's thread. In it, he mentioned that you had a spare lowbeam OEM plug that you used instead of having to use blade connectors. Since I track my bike, i frequently unhook the lowbeams; I am concerned that I could easily short out the entire system if those blades touched each other. Using an OEM plug would prevent them from ever making a connection by accident. Is that true that you had one? Where/how did you get one? Thanks!

Back