HID install another one

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
I used ICEMANN's suggestion for foam on making the bulb nice and tight in the housing.  Busahaya found some foam cut in a circle with a hole in the center.  We just trimmed the edges to make it fit flush.  Also put some of the double sided sticky pad included in the kit at the bottom where the wire clip presses on the foam.

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107833883 -->

hidfoam.JPG

you can see how it beefs it up to keep it from moving.

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107834065 -->

hidfoam2.JPG

I can't say how much more you can see at night. Its a huge difference at night. The pic doesn't do it justice.

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107834122 -->

hidlight.JPG

here I come, can you see me??

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107834157 -->

hidlight1.JPG

this is the 5000k bulb.

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107834213 -->

hidlight2.JPG

beerchug.gif

uploaded_banner.jpg

[/b]</span>[/url]contact Rhythm or KS-WaterBug for password to recieve group discount price on HID kits.

uploaded_banner.jpg

In case some of you might be wondering where I acquired this foam, it's from one of those 100 pack CD cases, or I just got lucky with CharlesBUsa foam

Do you have the twin kit or single, only low or high?
rock.gif
I'll post up pics of mine tonight, I have HID's in both the low and high beams, Get this: people flash me in the DAYTIME! on lowbeam only!
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|nitrousjunkie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107858990 -->

Here's one on low beam from an angle, anymore strait on and my camera does funny sheet! This dang thing is bright! I wasn't kidding about getting flashed in the daytime! The box says 12,500K
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|nitrousjunkie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107884038 -->

DSCI0003.JPG

Ya'll are really making me want to get one of these![/QUOTE]

Quit sittn on your thumbz, Ken and just order the kit.  
tounge.gif

uploaded_banner.jpg

<a href="http://www.xenonking.com/contact.htm" target="_blank">
<span style='color:darkblue'>www.XeonKing.com </span></a>send a private message to Rhythm or KS-WaterBug for password to recieve group discount price on HID kits.

uploaded_banner.jpg

Here's one with the high beam on..... at an angle. the pics dont do them justice!

DSCI0004.JPG

wow.gif
Oh schnapllez, Nitro that sucka it off da hook .

Chang of plans for me. I was planning on getting the 8000k HID kit, not. LQQkz like I'll be getting the 1200k .

Good lQQkn out , Nitro !

uploaded_banner.jpg

[/b]</span>[/url]send a private message to Rhythm or KS-WaterBug for password to recieve group discount price on HID

uploaded_banner.jpg

I find myself riding with my finger on the pass button now waiting for unsuspecting flashers! BAM!!!!!
cool.gif

That sucker is bright, NJ! I was with Rhythm on the 8000K, but I don't know now!

where can this it be found and how much is it? also by kit does that mean t2o headlights or is there more to it? thanks

domestictuner

PM ks-waterbug or Rhythm to buy one, the cheapest is $160.00

You don't need to buy two unless you want to.

[qoute] Charlesbusa
SoCal Busa

Group: Donating Member
Avg posts/day:2.27

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
domestictuner

PM ks-waterbug or Rhythm to buy one, the cheapest is $160.00

You don't need to buy two unless you want to. [/qoute]

--------------

The price above and all prices quoted on Xenon Kits includes shippn and handling .

uploaded_banner.jpg

[/b]</span>[/url]send a private message to Rhythm or KS-WaterBug for password to recieve group discount price on HID kits.

uploaded_banner.jpg

Back