HID High beam

That is cool. Just wondering because like I said his 1000 cuts the light off when you hit the button and i think the 05 busa does the same...i plan on putting a switch in and putting my low beam back to where it belongs...

It can be done.  You can use capacitors to control the duration of how long it takes before the power goes back to the relay to turn on the ballast but it's alot of work vs flippin a switch.  Get a PMR switch or a pingle switch and it's even better, easier, less headaches, and cheaper due to time.

Besides you will appreciate being able to turn the HID off if your having starting issues, and or warming up the bike or working on it.

JD

<!--EDIT|ICEMANN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137168891 -->

However you just reminded me of an idea I forgot I wanted to do using a latching circuit with the turn signal cancelling button to turn something on/off; (four way flashers) on my other bike.
That promised to be interesting... I`m not very enthusiastic about having 20 switches on the bike...
Hidden functions that what I`d love...
smile.gif

Bat mobile, not really. But I do agree.  I just like having COMPLETE control of the crap on my bike. I like a clean hidden look to what controls I do have.  I love to ride.  Year before last I rode 17k miles in the one season.  Never left the state.  Just rode alot.  Trailered to myrtle beach but that was it.

Where 04/05 push to pass button is on the left, I have rubber covered mini toggle switch there and one on the right side.  They look stock and are at the thumb area.  One controls indiglo gauges, other switches between horn and co2 air shifter.  Euro switch on right side stock location where turn signal is on left side, this turns on/off headlight, running lights, tail lights etc.

Added PMC switch to left side to control power to camera/MP3 player/& cig lighter in trunk to charge cell phone, The other PMC switch on the same gadget not in use at the moment. I used a circuit but a latching relay type on the turn signal cancel for hazzards.  Done away with the neons and stobes.

No obvious switches drilled into inner fairings etc.  All at the thumbs.  

JD

<!--EDIT|ICEMANN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137176418 -->

Back