Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KROOZER

Donating Member
Registered
Hi EveryOne.
  Soon she will wake up. I've been doing few mods even though Im on a tight budget. I must thank this site and its memebers for helping me out with ideas that I read, used items for sale, trades and group buys. Here's where I need your input. (Keep in mind Im 40 yrs/male).

I have a 06 Black/Grey. I have began removing the Kanji on both sides. Which should I replace the kanji with? Color? Thanks.

PS: The pic of my bike was taken BEFORE the mods. (yosh bolt on still on). Please dont have the reflector police after me, they've been removed
biggrin.gif

mybike.jpg

Here is a closer better pic of a member's bike just to give u a better view of the kanji area. Thanks

membbike.jpeg

RadioActive...my second choice after the tribal lady..reflective black or red chrome?

radioactivethumb.jpg

The Kanji is part of what makes this bike what it is... i'm not a fan of replacing it with anything unless its another form of the symbol... but its your ride and you do what will make you happy and make your ride "yours". Of the choices you have given i'd go with... the first one i suppose.

There's a new radioactive symbol out. I definitely think you should go with this...
smile.gif

radi_new.jpg

(Sloto200 @ Mar. 11 2007,11:22) The Kanji is part of what makes this bike what it is... i'm not a fan of replacing it with anything unless its another form of the symbol...  but its your ride and you do what will make you happy and make your ride "yours".  Of the choices you have given i'd go with... the first one i suppose.
+1

Chrome if anything

ok. Kanji will do. I have a set of red chrome at home but now Im contemplating of installing a smaller kanji. Something that will show the whole outline of the kanji instead of the original one where it seem to be cut out on the edges. Thanks people!

PS: Do I really need a kanji? A Busa stands out alone in a crowd
bowdown.gif

Back