Hi my name is Chris and I'm addicted to...

I'm glad my surplus is supplied by the US Army. 6 deployments I have collected quite a few items.

no addiction but have my own surplus store in my basement. My wife and I are both active duty army and after several deployments each...well..there are 9 full boxes (the contico black boxes) of uniforms/gear/stuff/knives..blah, blah....we have 13 camelbacks. I've only bought 1 of them. I have 7 different gerber multi-tools...and we each have 15 sets of ACU's and 7 pairs of boots....yeah, its bad.

I'm glad my surplus is supplied by the US Army. 6 deployments I have collected quite a few items.

+1 and can't wait to get rid of all of it in 2yrs. Have too many small ammo cans, pelican cases, surefires, benchmade knives and blackhawk rucksacks. I'll gladly trade them back in for my retirement check because its taking up entirely too much space in the house and garage. Hopefully i'll get out before the new digital pattern comes out like i don't have enough of BDUs,ACUs, and flight suits in both patterns.

Back