My name is Chango and I have a busa addiction!

Chango

Registered
This is crazy! I know most folks who own a bike they love the damn things. I'm no exception to this, but my busa obsession is like nothing else. My bike history goes like this 84 Honda NightHawk 650 to a 86 GSXR to a 2007 Honda Shadow 750 spirit to a 2001 ZX1200 Ninja and now 2006 Busa! So I've had other bikes and a unhealthy love for them. However the busa is different. I can only say that I just woke of from a dead sleep and a dream of country road riding on the busa only to go to the kitchen and look at my keys just setting there! So we can't have that, so I get dressed and decide I'm going on a midnight random ride. Well I get outside and it began to rain. That kills that idea concidering I just waxed her yesterday. I know some of you are reading this and saying to yourself "Normal busa owner behavior". I guess it would only be an issue if I didn't get dressed first and went out there. Lol anyone else have a "Busa addiction" like this? please share. :laugh:

I understand, but we do have therapy in the form of group support. Hello my name is James and I own a Hayabusa. You are more than welcome to attend anyone of these group therapy sessions held at various locations around the country and across the globe. :laugh:

Yeah, we know, LOL. Get in line. It ends around the block.

Like with any addiction, this one may land you in jail, so watch the dose. :laugh:

Welcome to the group Chango. My name is Jimmy and I'm addicted to my Busa and exploring her limits. It doesn't matter if it is straight lines or curves, she keeps wanting more and more and more. She told me yesterday to call her my 600cc bike and throw her around some twisted roads. It scares me because she has gotten into my head and I end up throwing her around as so.

My Busa amazes me! My friend has a 07 R1 & the other has a 09 gixxer 1000 we hit the twisties and I'm right with them.. Im in no way a seasoned rider. The Busa is perfect for me.

Welcome Chango.... I can relate...and I'm older than most all of you... it's just rocket and brings a smile my Harley and Goldwing are incapable of. :beerchug:

Hello Chango,
My name is Dr. Reign take two of these and call me in the morning
I also suffer from the busa-ddiction. there are treatments available, there normally found about. 60 miles away and involve some sort of either scenic route or twisty highway to get there. needless to say a weekly dosage is in order. I'm sure someone will show you around if need be.
great talk, see you next week

just to be clear, the picture is a pair of knee pucks

image.jpg

Back