Hi from NJ!

Triple-A

Registered
Hello everyone! Great forum! I'm glad that I found this forum!
ooh Busa...Busa...Busa... dream...
My friend said: ur gonna kill yourself on busa in first week.. (I'm beginner)we'll see...
Is anybody here from Central New Jersey?

Welcome to the board
biggrin.gif

Hope to buy one soon! before new year! So, yes! For right now just dreaming!
all_coholic.gif

And what should I look for before I buy one? Common problems with busa?
Thanks!

Welcome ! I know we have at least a handful on here from Jersey.

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
...just drift around on here and learn as much as you can- lots of info available

Welcome
I hope you enjoy the Busa when do get. Just a word of encouragement. The Busa was my first bike, first motorcycle period. I had it now for close to a year and have enjoyed it. Did know too much about weight or speed from experience on other bikes, but I did after I got my Busa from a friends GSX1000. His bike feels like a feather since I got use to my bike. I prefer mines especially on those windy days.

and be Kar-ful with that right wrist. If your wise, you stick your toe in first before just jumping into a pot of HOT  
firedevil.gif
 water !!! Careful, and then gradually speed up over miles and weeks. No Problems then !! Have fun  
beerchug.gif

(DaCol. @ Dec. 04 2006,12:18)
and be Kar-ful with that right wrist. If your wise, you stick your toe in first before just jumping into a pot of HOT  
firedevil.gif
 water !!! Careful, and then gradually speed up over miles and weeks. No Problems then !! Have fun  
beerchug.gif
+1
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Welcome. Be careful. Have you taken the MSF course? It is great for learning some basic riding and helps more than you would think.

Always wear your gear...always.

(BlueHaya @ Dec. 04 2006,15:49)  Have you taken the MSF course?  It is great for learning some basic riding and helps more than you would think.

Always wear your gear...always.
+1000
beerchug.gif

Back