Hey Y'all have got to read this: They are talking about Jet Li's Lotus on Vette forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hey Y'all have got to read this: They are talking about Jet Li's Lotus on Vette f

Oh wait a minute

May have to edit my last post?

Jet Li were you wearing your gear ?

Re: Hey Y'all have got to read this: They are talking about Jet Li's Lotus on Vette f

Oh wait a minute

May have to edit my last post?

Jet Li were you wearing your gear ?

ATGATT you know it.

Actually did take a pass up and back on the dragon with all my motorcycle gear even thehelmet. US129 got a pic of it real good.

This thread:

sheer_awesome.jpg

Jet Li you need to register over there now and post this:

winning21.jpg

I dont think I've ever seen a thread here go so far so fast without it being an argument ?

See Capt we are growing up :laugh:

You're an idiot... :whistle:

I still think its funny no one has commented on that forum. Makes me wonder if they are planning an attack....... We need to prepare for war!!!!

This just in. Secret pic of 2012 Vette....
Shriner_syrian_corvette.jpg

This just in. Secret pic of 2012 Vette....
Shriner_syrian_corvette.jpg

Now that is some real funny stuff right there. That is what they get for calling my car little!!

Okay guys, here it is...

guest20110428133505.jpg

guest20110428133505.jpg

You guys are hilarious!!!! :thumbsup:

And here's one just for His Awesomeness...

guest20110428133557.jpg

guest20110428133557.jpg

1400 votes to his 700........MERCYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !

NO MERCY!!!! NO SURRENDER!!!! THIS IS........HAYABUSA.ORG (best spartan voice i could do, now everyone in the office is looking at me funny)

Dude, Bot, where do you come up with this stuff!! :rofl:

NO MERCY!!!! NO SURRENDER!!!! THIS IS........HAYABUSA.ORG (best spartan voice i could do, now everyone in the office is looking at me funny)

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back