Hey Y'all have got to read this: They are talking about Jet Li's Lotus on Vette forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hey Y'all have got to read this: They are talking about Jet Li's Lotus on Vette f

AwesomeMeter.png

step right up and get your Jet Li awesome t-shirts.... of pure AWESOMENESS! Oh dont for get to vote! AGAIN!

Re: Hey Y'all have got to read this: They are talking about Jet Li's Lotus on Vette f

Haha!! Wanna know something funny?
My computer has been so freakin' slow here this afternoon, and I'm realizing that it got slower as soon as I joined a Corvette forum..

Must be contagious... :banghead:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: u aint right!

Blanca!
No you didn't post that midget vette pic on their forum. I bet you are gonna get banned. :rofl:

Haha!! Wanna know something funny?
My computer has been so freakin' slow here this afternoon, and I'm realizing that it got slower as soon as I joined a Corvette forum..

Must be contagious... :banghead:

Maybe it is not permanent, will pray for your computer!!:laugh:

??? :rofl: this is the most fun I've had at work in a long time :)

4655250_Benzaie-Time---1-Yr-Anniversary---Working-at-Channel-Awesome--jpg.jpg

Jet Li is so popular now that he has his own Channel of Awesomeness!

Blanca.....you are a gentleman and a scholar........that was too funny

Blanca!
No you didn't post that midget vette pic on their forum. I bet you are gonna get banned. :rofl:

That can't happen as I'm wearing my Hayabusa.org Unbannable Badge :)

Hey Tom, did you see this quote from the Corvette forum?

Mirroredshades said - "There is no way the Lotus dude can have as many friends as you do."

Guess he doesn't know about your awesomeness.:laugh:

4655250_Benzaie-Time---1-Yr-Anniversary---Working-at-Channel-Awesome--jpg.jpg

Jet Li is so popular now that he has his own Channel of Awesomeness!

Where and how in the bleep are you guys coming up with all this stuff??

Starting to scare me now. This is now like a self propagating chemical reaction sorta like nuclear fusion. All or nothing. Oh man, there just has to be some sort of price to pay, some sort of repercussion for our actions.......:laugh:

Starting to scare me now. This is now like a self propagating chemical reaction sorta like nuclear fusion. All or nothing. Oh man, there just has to be some sort of price to pay, some sort of repercussion for our actions.......:laugh:

Don't worry, like blanca said, we are an army and we are strong!!!

Hey Tom, did you see this quote from the Corvette forum?

Mirroredshades said - "There is no way the Lotus dude can have as many friends as you do."

Guess he doesn't know about your awesomeness.:laugh:

Missed that, gonna go check it now. Thanks for the heads up!! :thumbsup:

At least the one guy that is posting on the z06 forum has a sense of humor. Maybe it's because he got SHUT DOWN!!!!

I retort over there ,

Originally Posted by YumaZ06
Oh I'm not upset. It's just apples to oranges. I'm sure that many members here with their "slow" Z06's have spanked many a Lotus on the track.

And I do love it when the Shriner's come to town in their mini-cars and cycles.
?

Blanca asks :

But did any of those Vettes spank Sir Awesomeness and his Lotus on the Dragon?

Hey guys, I know we are all having fun with this and I just want to remind you that if you post on the vette forum to please be respectful.
I noticed Yuma said they have some vette owners that also have busa's so maybe we can get some new members out of this.:thumbsup:

Google is my friend! and we all have mad NINJA skills like that!:rulez::laugh:

The Hayabusa.org reactor in Busa prefecture is fittin' ta melt down !

:rofl:

wow..see what YOU started Blanca?????????????????????

Man I don't know....you people are BRUTAL:laugh:

BOB we are being nice, just :poke: a lil fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back