Hey Y'all have got to read this: They are talking about Jet Li's Lotus on Vette forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hey Y'all have got to read this: They are talking about Jet Li's Lotus on Vette f

Dang the Vette just pulled ahead to 4191, How did that happen?

Re: Hey Y'all have got to read this: They are talking about Jet Li's Lotus on Vette f

3356!!!!! I'm getting carpel tunnel from voting so much:rofl:

3356!!!!! I'm getting carpel tunnel from voting so much:rofl:

Guess I owe ya a brace then!! thanks for all the help! I really think it is far past time to quit voting!! :laugh:

:cheerleader: excellent! Congrats!

Just be happy you didn't go up against the April 25th guys!
15,000 and 31,000 votes respectively! ::11. You read that right under your pic?

Unbelieveable !!!!

I will take my poster and crawl to the corner!???

How does a '71 Ford Bronco on the Dragon get 31,000 votes ?

Holy Moly!

congrats :cheerleader: It was a lot of fun voting. I can't wait to see the poster at the bash. Oh, and you and Melissa too:rofl:

congrats :cheerleader: It was a lot of fun voting. I can't wait to see the poster at the bash. Oh, and you and Melissa too:rofl:

:laugh:

How does a '71 Ford Bronco on the Dragon get 31,000 votes ?

Holy Moly!

What's not to love about a Ford Bronco?

By the way, Mr Awesome, I've been a little down in the dumps ever since I got banned from the Corvette forum. Having trouble sleeping, thoughts of suicide, etc, etc... I'm just hoping this never affects my chances of becoming the President or anything. Just wanted to throw that out there that some of us made MAJOR sacrifices for this honor for you..
Just making sure you feel the love.

:rofl:

Posted from my HTC EVO using tapatalk...

What's not to love about a Ford Bronco?

By the way, Mr Awesome, I've been a little down in the dumps ever since I got banned from the Corvette forum. Having trouble sleeping, thoughts of suicide, etc, etc... I'm just hoping this never affects my chances of becoming the President or anything. Just wanted to throw that out there that some of us made MAJOR sacrifices for this honor for you..
Just making sure you feel the love.

:rofl::rofl: :rofl:

Thanks BOT, you have my vote! And I definitely feel the love!

As far as sleep, I recommend Lunesta!! Get yourself an Rx, you won't regret it!!! :thumbsup:

Grats Jet on your win. It's cool to see everyone band together to beat the evil vette.

This thread provided great entertainment. Everyone should be proud.

Thanks jet.....voted so much this appeared on my computer!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1304420178217.jpg

congratulations Tom!!! :cheerleader:

Thanks jet.....voted so much this appeared on my computer!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Ha Ha, cool Pic!! :laugh::laugh:

Thanks for the votes!!!

Grats Jet on your win. It's cool to see everyone band together to beat the evil vette.

This thread provided great entertainment. Everyone should be proud.

I am proud of you for making the right decision and not voting for the evil Vette!:laugh:

Thanks for your votes!!:bowdown:

Ok y'all, we have had our fun but it's time to let this bad boy go to rest! I know Tom appreciates all the vote and we can't wait to see a pic of the poster!!

Way to pull together and help a member out....my hats off to all of y'all! :bowdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back