Hey Y'all have got to read this: They are talking about Jet Li's Lotus on Vette forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hey Y'all have got to read this: They are talking about Jet Li's Lotus on Vette f

ive been tellin everyone i know to go on the site and vote for jetli so we have outside help too :p
but even if jet-li doesnt win can always pick the dudes vette up and throw it in the ocean lol

:rofl:

Thanks for spreading the :werd:

Re: Hey Y'all have got to read this: They are talking about Jet Li's Lotus on Vette f

Omg! I can't stop laughing.
Searched only two words on YouTube, IDIOT and Corvette.
First one came up was this guy in none other than.....a Zo6!
:rofl:

Gonna roast my tires!

WOW....

"That was not the tires...."
:rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

EPIC find Blanca. Very well done :beerchug:

It was quite a smokey show alright. But NOT THE TIRES :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think he said goodbye to more than $600:laugh: Just vote for Jet-Li save you lots of$$$$$$:thumbsup:

It has taken me almost a six-pack and a box of Cheez-it's to read all this, just way to funny! I voted as often as I could (had to throw in a couple for the Porsche...) but it's just a shame that the 'vette guys closed the thread. The power of a group of bike riders from all aspects of life getting together and spanking some 'vette butt is amazing! I have been into performance autos my whole life and have never really liked 'vette's but it's all personal taste. Too bad they can't (or don't wish to) play the game.

It has taken me almost a six-pack and a box of Cheez-it's to read all this, just way to funny! I voted as often as I could (had to throw in a couple for the Porsche...) but it's just a shame that the 'vette guys closed the thread. The power of a group of bike riders from all aspects of life getting together and spanking some 'vette butt is amazing! I have been into performance autos my whole life and have never really liked 'vette's but it's all personal taste. Too bad they can't (or don't wish to) play the game.

Than you Sir, for the votes! Better lay off those Cheez It's, I think they cause cancer!! :laugh:

That was Epic :rofl: he didnt even know how to pop the hood at first :rofl: oh yea i voted too

Hey! I like that new tag line 'Blanca for President' :whistle:

Oh yeah two more votes while waiting for the kids, as slow as they are I might throw down one or two more :beerchug:

Anytime someone is elected president in the United States, they must ask permission from Jet Li to live in the White House. The reason for this is because Jet Li had won every Federal, State, and Local election since 1777. He just allows others to run the country in his place.

3260!!! oh and love that dish network commercial...:laugh::laugh:

Hey Velvet Jones says.....
Be_A_Ho.png

Ware ma Hoes at and bote por Jet Li !

Alright Jet Li. I have turned the bot off.. :whistle: just to recap It has voted a total of 516 times. :beerchug: Just so you know that is 1 vote every 10 minutes for the past 86 hours. :bowdown: Hope you win... being a computer nerd can be helpful at times. :rofl:

Lav.

Anytime someone is elected president in the United States, they must ask permission from Jet Li to live in the White House. The reason for this is because Jet Li had won every Federal, State, and Local election since 1777. He just allows others to run the country in his place.

So what, you saying I am old?? ???

Alright Jet Li. I have turned the bot off.. :whistle: just to recap It has voted a total of 516 times. :beerchug: Just so you know that is 1 vote every 10 minutes for the past 86 hours. :bowdown: Hope you win... being a computer nerd can be helpful at times. :rofl:

Lav.

LAV, you da man!! Thanks for your help in this matter of pride!

How much longer do we have to keep Ho'in er I uh mean votin' ?
:laugh:

Voted again:thumbsup:

Let me vote four times to bring it to 3297 and then kept telling me I've already rated this item?
Anyway youre crushin' em! :beerchug:

3199!!!! lol i so wanted 3300

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back