Hey Y'all have got to read this: They are talking about Jet Li's Lotus on Vette forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hey Y'all have got to read this: They are talking about Jet Li's Lotus on Vette f

3302! I think the end is near. Time is short to mount a comeback!

Re: Hey Y'all have got to read this: They are talking about Jet Li's Lotus on Vette f

Got you a few more this morning!:rulez::laugh:

We can still vote? I thought it was over today.

Yeah how many days is their week ?
When does this end ?

Voted I more time while I was there.

The Vette guys are quitters.....sad

Congrats jet li

burnout gone bad was awesome! not as awesome as jet li, of course, but still pretty cool:thumbsup:

still voting??

Yah, I am confused. got an email in to them right now trying to find out when voting is finally final!! :beerchug:???

i just voted again lol

Voting ends tonight, he didnt say exactly when tonight. I really dont think there is enough time left for them to catch up now, so, Thank you everyone who helped. Gonna bring it to the next Bash, I would be honored if everyone involved would sign it. gonna see about sending the Vette guy a poster of his pic too, just to smooth things out a little since they seem to have taken our joking seriously.

Voting ends tonight, he didnt say exactly when tonight. I really dont think there is enough time left for them to catch up now, so, Thank you everyone who helped. Gonna bring it to the next Bash, I would be honored if everyone involved would sign it. gonna see about sending the Vette guy a poster of his pic too, just to smooth things out a little since they seem to have taken our joking seriously.

I think I'd chip in on the poster for the Vette guy.
But I'd want it made of this...

crybaby.jpg

3342 still going strong!!!

Maybe somebody :whistle: should post a 'our deepest condolences' thread on the Zo6 forum :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back