Hey Y'all have got to read this: They are talking about Jet Li's Lotus on Vette forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hey Y'all have got to read this: They are talking about Jet Li's Lotus on Vette f

Dude, Bot, That is too funny posting that pic on their forum. Can't believe there is no one over there rebutting this......:poke::poke:

They are hiding in their garages in their z06's afraid that if they show themselves, a hayabusa will strike them down:rofl:

Re: Hey Y'all have got to read this: They are talking about Jet Li's Lotus on Vette f

1,400 votes :thumbsup:

medtik3ohn.jpg

medtik3ohn.jpg

They are hiding in their garages in their z06's afraid that if they show themselves, a hayabusa will strike them down:rofl:

Just hope they turned off the engines ....:grim:

Wow ! I leave for lunch , come back and Its up to almost 50 likes and 7 pages in just a few hours!!!

Meanwhile back in Zo6 land :sleeping:
They are as slow there as they must have been on the Dragon!
:rofl:

Wow ! I leave for lunch , come back and Its up to almost 50 likes and 7 pages in just a few hours!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:snap:

Voted 5 times just reading through this thread. You guys are awsome. Thanks for the good laugh.

130 posts in 2.5 hours! Boy y'all are fast :)

I just don't think they realize the power of hayabusa.org.......or just the power of a hayabusa

GsxrBots you know you can't post a pic like that without this...

Jet Li says....
Vettes can't touch this Awesomeness!

Hmmm, I don't know what to think of that!! LOL !!!!??? :laugh:

Is it wrong to like those pants?? :whistle:

i got 3 pairs of them.... but dont tell anyone

I dont think I've ever seen a thread here go so far so fast without it being an argument ?

See Capt we are growing up :laugh:

Im a big kid now!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back