Hey Bots, did Vabs give you those pink undies under your name?

Vabs is here all day, and nothing. You are here for a couple minutes and I'm done?
Hmmmm.. :poke:

My tolerance for the intolerant is much higher...I'm forever surrounded by dummies, while our beloved BoB is not...give her time and she'll get used to the lower IQ of the room...

VaBusa said:
My tolerance for the intolerant is much higher...I'm forever surrounded by dummies, while our beloved BoB is not...give her time and she'll get used to the lower IQ of the room...

That's why BoB skeers me. She don't play.:laugh:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

I was smarter, I'd swear you called me stupid.. :banghead:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................wait....What???

VABS!!!! Bret's pic says "One Life One Chance, On pair of Panties.."

TELL ME WE DON'T HAVE TO SHARE THESE PANTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GsxrBots said:
VABS!!!! Bret's pic says "One Life One Chance, On pair of Panties.."

TELL ME WE DON'T HAVE TO SHARE THESE PANTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell no!!! I'm not sharing mine. I would trade for a nice pair of thongs:laugh:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Back