HERE IS A LITTLE STORY...

Nick I was with every word...Does your friend have a big bore kit to make his 12 1300cc's???You should send that in it would make an excellent movie...  :D
the bike is a full carbon fiber bigbore muzzy with shocks, brakes, basically the 12r version of my bike... it hauls azz.

here are some pics from this summer when i rode it cross country...

http://www.websitemonster.com/nico/trip/myalbum.htm

<!--EDIT|NICKSLICK
Reason for Edit: None given...|1067060511 -->

Great story, Nick! I think you missed your calling. Glad you made it through unscathed my friend. I hope to ride with you someday. I miss those canyons. It's incredible how the orange-red dust creates a natural act of God for the road on every other apex.

thats what you might call, a close call, thank god you saw him.

I,ve been watching that video of the giixxer with the cam mounted behind the windscreen "dont F**k with the busa" whos bike is that?

I,m with cookie, lets roll sometime, I may not have a turbo but I shouldnt be too far behind, plus I like the idea of riding on roads with someone that knows the corner speeds.

plus I have a pretty nice video cam...

thats what you might call, a close call, thank god you saw him.

I,ve been watching that video of the giixxer with the cam mounted behind the windscreen "dont F**k with the busa" whos bike is that?

I,m with cookie, lets roll sometime, I may not have a turbo but I shouldnt be too far behind, plus I like the idea of riding on roads with someone that knows the corner speeds.

plus I have a pretty nice video cam...
ok, the captions follow the video they speak about.

the dont #### with the busa comment is made after the high speed run that opens the video, in which I spank a 954 and a gixxer seven fiddy. i also fried my spark plugs on that run with a dope overdose...

then the next segment is the gixxer 750 obliterating both me and the 954 on some supatwisty action, followed by the comment DAYAM... that guy is TOO FAST.

It just goes to show you, the right tool for the job...

Back