Help with cell phone

gurrera

Registered
Does anyone know how to transfer pictures from this Motorola w376g tracfone to my computer ?

I know how to e-mail them ?

Thanks
HPIM3723 [50%].jpg
HPIM3727 [50%].jpg

HPIM3723 [50%].jpg

HPIM3727 [50%].jpg

Review of phone
Motorola w376g TracFone Review – Part 3 Pbushx2's Weblog

Excerpt from review I linked above.
Another thing that a few people have asked me about is the charger for this phone. The end that connects to the phone is a mini-USB type plug, which is a becoming a fairly standard connector among many devices such as PDAs, digital cameras, GPS units and many newer cell phones. For many of these devices, that port functions as both a charger and a data transfer port. That way, the user can plug the device into a computer’s USB port to both charge the device, drawing power from the computer, and transfer info between the device and the computer. However, on this particular phone, data transfer is not allowed. Not only that, the phone will not even charge when connected to a computer USB port. This is not a big deal for me – I always plug my phone into the wall overnight 2-3 times a week anyway – but it may be a problem for some.
As a result of the limited data transfer, though, the only way you’ll be able to get pictures off the camera and onto your computer is by emailing them from your phone.

Sorry

Last edited:
Back