Lost my cell phone..

Great that you found it! And assuming that you leave it on all the time, when you think you're in the area where it was lost, have someone call your cell and listen for the ring
cool.gif

(05 Busa LE @ Dec. 05 2006,13:40) Great that you found it! And assuming that you leave it on all the time, when you think you're in the area where it was lost, have someone call your cell and listen for the ring  
cool.gif
That's what's weird. I used one of the phones in shipping to call it.. and it didn't ring. I don't know if where it was, the signal was getting blocked or what. It didn't even register on the phone.
rock.gif

Now would be a good time to sit down with a good old fashioned address book and back up all of your contacts.

(LadyHawk @ Dec. 05 2006,10:23) I FOUND IT!! I FOUND IT!!!!
jump9.gif

It was in our shipping department between some boxes on the floor, beeping. One of the facility peope heard it. I was digging around in there yesterday looking for boxes. It musta fell off my belt!  

YAY YAY YAYYYY!!!
lesson learned?

Back up now..
wink.gif

(monster @ Dec. 05 2006,14:48) Now would be a good time to sit down with a good old fashioned address book and back up all of your contacts.
address book?
rock.gif

Actually I have a cable and software on the way to do it on my PC.. I don't think I own paper...
laugh.gif
JUST kidding.

I realize I am a little late, but congrats.
beerchug.gif

I hope by now it is backed up, my crackberry is synced every day.

Back