Lost my cell phone..

LadyHawk

w00t!!
Donating Member
Registered
I'm almost ready to cry. All my phone numbers from the last 10 years or so...down the drain.
sad.gif

It was an Alltel Motorola E815.. anyone have one they don't use? PM me a price... I'd appreciate it.

Heck... any phone for Alltel will work at this point.
sad.gif

sad.gif

That really sucks! I will ask around and see if anyone has a spare phone.
E

(jessup @ Dec. 05 2006,10:01) That really sucks!  I will ask around and see if anyone has a spare phone.
E
Thanks, I'd appreciate it.

I've lost it before, but it always showed up at the receptionist's desk here at work. I guess this time I've REALLY done it.

(VaBusa @ Dec. 05 2006,10:03)
sad.gif
 Sorry Brenda...I wish I had one to give you...
Thanks VA.

How have you been doin? How's the back with this cold weather?

Sorry for you loss, I have sprint and my family is either sprint, suncom or us cellular. I will ask around though, I know the feeling. I have a blackberry and I need to sync it with my pc for just such occassions.

Brenda,

I'm not far away and have three extra phones (Siemens, Nokia, Nokia), but not sure if they are Alltell compatable.

Let me know if you think that helps.

(LadyHawk @ Dec. 05 2006,10:00) I'm almost ready to cry. All my phone numbers from the last 10 years or so...down the drain.  
sad.gif

It was an Alltel Motorola E815.. anyone have one they don't use? PM me a price... I'd appreciate it.

Heck... any phone for Alltel will work  at this point.  
sad.gif
If you are on Cingular I have a pink one that my wife doesnt use anymore. It's a Nokia and I'd be happy to give it to you.

phone.jpg

sad.gif

I didn't see the Altel in your original post. Anyway if this phone will work it's yours
beerchug.gif

(Over_Easy @ Dec. 05 2006,10:14) Brenda,

I'm not far away and have three extra phones (Siemens, Nokia, Nokia), but not sure if they are Alltell compatable.

Let me know if you think that helps.
Thanks Easy.. I don't know how to check if a phone will work with a certain carrier.

Anyone know how to check that? And, yes, I'm needy today.

(monster @ Dec. 05 2006,10:19) I didn't see the Altel in your original post.  Anyway if this phone will work it's yours  
beerchug.gif
Thanks Monster!

If I figure out how to check compatability I'll let you know.

(BigDawg_03Busa @ Dec. 05 2006,10:10) Sorry for you loss, I have sprint and my family is either sprint, suncom or us cellular.  I will ask around though, I know the feeling.  I have a blackberry and I need to sync it with my pc for just such occassions.
Yes, BD, sync it... That's what I'm mad about most.. is all the info on there. Plus I had a couple cool pics on it too. One of my Busa's nose that I used as a wallpaper.

Thanks for asking around for me..
smile.gif

Brenda -

This is after the fact but it might help you (and others) in the future.

I have Verizon and my phone is a razor

I have a subscription called backup assistant.

It costs me I think $1.99 per month. what it does is it automatcially backs up my address book every night to Verizon.

I can log on to my Verizon account with my computer and access my phone book that is backed up everynight.

I can view it, make changes to it, I can even print it out as a txt file.

If I make changes on line with my computer, when it goes to do its nightly sync, it will sync those changes to my phone.

I know this doesnt help now, but when you get back up and running you might want to see if your phone and service provider offer that same setup.

(thrasherfox @ Dec. 05 2006,10:48) Brenda -

It costs me I think $1.99 per month. what it does is it automatcially backs up my address book every night to Verizon.

I can log on to my Verizon account with my computer and access my phone book that is backed up everynight.

If I make changes on line with my computer, when it goes to do its nightly sync, it will sync those changes to my phone.

I know this doesnt help now, but when you get back up and running you might want to see if your phone and service provider offer that same setup.
Hey, that's pretty cool! I'll have to see if Alltel does that.

I had just ordered a cable and software to hook my phone to my pc to manage the numbers and pictures...should probably be here tomorrow.

And that's how my luck has gone recently!
bluegrab.gif

But you know what I think happened? I was packing some boxes to ship to son in Iraq.. and I had them all in the back of my Rav4, shifting stuff around to fit better, etc etc.. taped them all up. Took them to the post office.

Soooo, I bet in about 10 days I get an email from son saying "Hey Mom, thanks for the cell phone."
crazy.gif
sad.gif

(thrasherfox @ Dec. 05 2006,10:48) Brenda -

In addition, if U have your account set up online, this feature will be free. You dont have to pay online. Just set up an account at www.verizonwireless.com. Thats all.

Also, if U are a city/government employee, they will give U discount. All U have to do is tell the saleperson that U work for so and so and they will tell U whether or not U quialify for discount. If U do, all they require U to do is fill out a small form asking about U and the agency U work for along with your job ID. I work for NYC Transit as a bus driver and I get 19% off the calling plan only...not for the text, web or any additional services U may add. That 19% on my $59.99 plan saves me $11. Not bad!

(LadyHawk @ Dec. 05 2006,10:00) I'm almost ready to cry. All my phone numbers from the last 10 years or so...down the drain.  
sad.gif

Heck... any phone for Alltel will work  at this point.  
sad.gif
U might be able to get some of the most common numbers from your past billling statements.

sad.gif

if anyone has a verizon phone it will work with altell if its a digital model. such as the v710 or v3c. if i had one i would give it to you.

I FOUND IT!! I FOUND IT!!!!
jump9.gif

It was in our shipping department between some boxes on the floor, beeping. One of the facility peope heard it. I was digging around in there yesterday looking for boxes. It musta fell off my belt!

YAY YAY YAYYYY!!!

Back