Help -temp Gauge Problems

JSF

Registered
Please can somebody help me here as i am new to this site.I really need some help here

I have a standard Hayabusa engine 1300cc in a kit car running standard loom
Bike engine isn't running as yet as only recently installed into kit car
Standard bike loom fitted with standard clocks so all straight forward well i thought it was anyway.

Clock pod goes through standard check and then temp gauge goes into the red -Why is that?:banghead:
I have checked the loom and plugs against a wiring diagram and all seems good

Anybody's help would be great.

Regards
John

You will need the wiring schematic. From the factory it's located on the right bar with the starter button.

Tip over sensor and kickstand switch are two other interlocks that may cause it as well.

sorry about this .so this would be on the control panel with the big red button .

Is that correct?

Okay tip over sensor is up right according to the rubber sock . And kick stand is looped out.

Hi
Thanks for your help and advise so far and this how far that i have got.
Red button is on
Tip over sensor is facing with the arrow upwards -
Kick stand is looped out

Switch on key
Clocks goes through self check
Temp gauge then goes to the top (Red) position

Could i loop out the tip over sensor or can these be checked to see if its working?

Then i can confirm that as well.

Please let me know your thoughts

A couple of times I have had to take the plug out of the back of the gauges to spray the connectors and it fixed it.

Please can somebody help me here as i am new to this site.I really need some help here

I have a standard Hayabusa engine 1300cc in a kit car running standard loom
Bike engine isn't running as yet as only recently installed into kit car
Standard bike loom fitted with standard clocks so all straight forward well i thought it was anyway.

Clock pod goes through standard check and then temp gauge goes into the red -Why is that?:banghead:
I have checked the loom and plugs against a wiring diagram and all seems good

Anybody's help would be great.

Regards
John
Hey how's it going, I think ur cluster is bad mines was doing the same , change it out and I think ur be good

Hey how's it going, I think ur cluster is bad mines was doing the same , change it out and I think ur be good
This thread seems like it's been dragging, but your temp gauge is supposed to go to the red until you start the bike. My 09 does it.

Back