HELP QUICK!

you are correct sir........  after going to the dynojet site .. i found what you are talking about.. the manual i got with my pc is for a USB , NOT a 3R!!!!  packing morons!!! i got it and DAMN!! what a difference , no more lagginess inbetween gears and what throttle response!!!!

BTW: I also ditched the MOBIL 1 ( stupid CRAP)( noisy clunking in tranny) in favor of REPSOL oil. holy cow nice and quiet again!!!!  anyone here using REPSOL???
glad team busa solved the mystery plugs. "REPSOL" oil? never heard of it before. where did you get it from?

"REPSOL" oil? never heard of it before. where did you get it from?
You must not watch bike racin'...
wink.gif

i would have called but i dont know johnny;s number.... i guess i did miss that note .... but oh well, its good to go and runs a LOT better! thanks, everyone......... specially you Train!
cool.gif

"REPSOL" oil? never heard of it before. where did you get it from?
You must not watch bike racin'...
wink.gif
you are correct, i don't watch. i'll try to look it up on the web but to all that know about "REPSOL", where and how much?
Repsol is a Spanish oil refinery group that sponsors some of the big boys in bike racing. I don't know where to get it online but I think most dealers and bike shops carry it. I've seen it at local dealers. Didn't price it so I can't help ya there. Sorry.

Back