NEW paint job!

Like opdsgt my 2 fav colors are the 04 LE and the 02 LE. I'm gonna paint my 91 GSXR-1100 bright yellow....its chromed and dropped with a 6 inch extended swingarm...with the right choice of accents its gonna look sweet I think....I'll post some pics of it when I get it done...its gonna be a winter project (hopefully
wink.gif
)

Like opdsgt my 2 fav colors are the 04 LE and the 02 LE. I'm gonna paint my 91 GSXR-1100 bright yellow....its chromed and dropped with a 6 inch extended swingarm...with the right choice of accents its gonna look sweet I think....I'll post some pics of it when I get it done...its gonna be a winter project (hopefully
wink.gif
 )
if you go yellow, go LIGHT CHROME YELLOW...... its a mixing color from the 03 355 spyder f1. i painted my talon that color before the silver and it was freakin BRIGHT!!

im not really down with the crome look..... the only way i would is if it were not an LE model...i cant see ruining the "Stealth" look with chrome..... now on the other hand if it had a silver frame , i would!

JP

you nvr posted how much it cost you

my buddy did the paint job , i gave him my old body plastic from my f4i for the job........ i got the plastic for FREE!!! OH YEAH!!!!

JP

Back