NEW paint job!

UNDRPSI

Donating Member
Registered
well , i got it done friday and put together! The wheels turned out GREAT! im going to leave the decals OFF and ghost them into the paint with blue pearl so that threre are NO decals and at first appearance looks decal-less.    what do ya guys think?

ill put up some more clear pics later.

JP

<!--EDIT|UNDRPSI
Reason for Edit: None given...|1096838164 -->

MVC_651F.JPG

Your bike looked beautiful before, why did you paint it?

Also, what did the work cost you? The only color I've ever liked better than my own '04 LE red is all black.

smile.gif

HE painted it because it was scratched up on one side pretty good.

I like the Blue pearl idea, then maybe a super slick clearcoat... should look pretty sweet...

Bikr looks nice? where did you get the paint from? house of color?
yeah, ALL of the LE's are House Of Color paints....... go figure.

i thought about painting the screen but i want to be able to see through it.... its tinted so its ok.

i like it a lot , although im going to repaint the tank tuesday, getting rid of the decal so that i can do the ghost decals.

Take the stk screen in and have it blasted. A painted screen looks cool , Ill have my cut and painted screen pix on soon. sj

Very nice job... Have some decals of your choice made. You do not need much to take away from the paint.

my local paint store has a portable machine that matches the factory color ... since zuki dealers wont give em to you! and the ONLY colors that come up with a HOC code is the 3 LE models.

my buddy at the suzuki dealer confirmed it but still wouldnt give me the actual code. so the machine gives you the mixing color code.

JP

thanks, it got a LOT of compliments last night at the bike fest in Fayetteville..... a LOT of " what the hell is that??"
laugh.gif

JP

looks really good .... wanna post those color codes for us?
cool.gif

also, someone else just posted where they painted/powder coated their front/rear sets and it looks fantastic on their bike .... just something to think of for yours since its all black.
cool.gif

cool.gif

Back