Help Please

Bigfisch

Registered
OK, Ive been looking online and I can not find anything. What I am looking for is a gas tank for my 2001 Busa. I dont want a CF tank (really cant afford it) but would like the 48 state tank (larger capacity) than the CA version. If someone knows where I can find one for sale, or if someone has one for sale please let me know.

Thank you all in advance.

Derrick

OK, Ive been looking online and I can not find anything. What I am looking for is a gas tank for my 2001 Busa. I dont want a CF tank (really cant afford it) but would like the 48 state tank (larger capacity) than the CA version. If someone knows where I can find one for sale, or if someone has one for sale please let me know.

Derrick

The emission hook ups are different...if your bike has the CA 5.0 tank...the 49 state 5.5 one is not a straight swap.

Derrick

I will go to Parts Unlimited this weekend and look. They have salvage and used parts that are discounted and on hand. I am sorry I have not thought about this before.
Will let you know ASAP.
Bubba

Derrick

That tank looked perfectly fine in the air until it hit your huge Azz foot.:laugh:

Back