Help Me Understand - Killing vs. Hunting

I think if would have eaten them after shooting them he would have been ok... but then again you are supposed to treat them humanely before blowing there heads off an eaten them... so he still may have gotten in trouble....

what about hunting dogs is it ok to send a pack of hunting dog's out to attack and kill or rip up a hog,fox ,rabbit,bear,raccone or any other animal you want them to catch? people have a lot of these for pet's also is this type of hunting ok with everyone?:whistle:

Not compare. Contrast.
Umm no, in the first paragraph you said humans use tools to even the gap. In the second you spoke of lions eating bloody screaming prey and likend that to humans hunting.
Given where you reside, I'm betting the only hunting you do is in the Castro or the Tenderloin.:poke::moon: Now go get you a Nations burger that somebody else "harvested" for ya, and have a good night.

Umm no, in the first paragraph you said humans use tools to even the gap. In the second you spoke of lions eating bloody screaming prey and likend that to humans hunting.
Two separate paragraphs with two different points.
Given where you reside, I'm betting the only hunting you do is in the Castro or the Tenderloin.:poke::moon: Now go get you a Nations burger that somebody else "harvested" for ya, and have a good night.
Actually, I travel south to the Los Padres National Forest or BLM land off of Interstate 5 or drive to the sierra foothills. Sometimes I go east toward Sacramento and dove hunt in some wildlife areas. The last time I went hunting was for turkey on an aquaintences vineyard in Napa county just outside the city limits. He got one but I didn't.

Last edited:
I understand people come from different backgrounds but it's not that hard of a concept to wrap your head around. Unlless you're a vegetarian. I'm sure nobody has any dog meat in their freezers. Today when I was in Wal-Mart I didn't see any there either.
Sure dogs are meat but they're not your tipical wild game animal. People are meat but they aren't either.??? If cows and chickens weren't grown and harvested by society as we know it deer rabbits quirrels and whatever is probably what we would be hunting for our meat and seeing that dogs help in some of the hunting processes I don't think you'd be eating them.
If you move to some of the Asian nations I suppose this wouldn't be much of a discusion.
I suppose it's an emotion provoking question but isn't everything that breaths meat? Where do you want to draw the line?

Two separate paragraphs with two different points.
Actually, I travel south to the Los Padres National Forest or BLM land off of Interstate 5 or drive to the sierra foothills. Sometimes I go east toward Sacramento and dove hunt in some wildlife areas. The last time I went hunting was for turkey on an aquaintences vineyard in Napa county just outside the city limits. He got one but I didn't.
The two points are at odds with one another. Either we as a species have evolved and use tools to fill our needs, or we are still basic animals that are controlled purely by instinct. I know which category applies to me......
I didn't really think you hunted in those places unless you're a chickenhawk. It was a joke.

dogs,deer,mice, racoons. Makes no differense. If you dont understand why its wrong than we cant explain it to you.

Back