Help me find a replacement Busa

dx3

Registered
Folks,

In a brief moment of confusion, I sold my Busa about a week ago. I don't know what I was thinking, but I completely regret it. About 30 minutes after the new owner left, I realized what I had done and started trying to find a new one. I have not had much luck thus far.

This is what I am looking for:

Single color (NOT tutone)
Color (In order of preference) - grey (Phantom Metallic), black, red.
Preferable mods - Yosh, PC, lowered
Years - 2002-2007
Budget <$7000
Location - Tulsa (74137)

Basically I want to have an exhaust, PC and it lowered and get it to Tulsa for a max of $7000. So, a stock bike in Utah for $6995 probably won't work ;)

I have been scouring eBay and Craigslist with no luck. I was supposed to buy one today, but typical Craigslist jackasses stopped that from happening. Anyway, if anyone knows where I might locate one within driving distance of Tulsa, please let me know. I was thinking of taking a road trip with my girlfriend over Memorial Day so I could pick it up then...

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Jonny

At that price, you'll find one no problem. In a few years the price of a stock Gen I will go up because so many have been modded or crashed and the I's have the iconic look...

Very sorry bro, I know how you feel. Even with a new one sitting in the garage, it was very tough to watch my 05 ride away. My wife even cried. I will keep my eyes out for you.

I bet closer to the end of fall, you'll see plenty for sale. And less expensive too. I'm sure that's not what you wanted to hear. What were you thinking?

My second suggestion, save up for that 2011!
Posted via Mobile Device

Very sorry bro, I know how you feel. Even with a new one sitting in the garage, it was very tough to watch my 05 ride away. My wife even cried. I will keep my eyes out for you.

When did you sell the 05? I must have missed that. You were the 1st person I thought of when I read this thread.

Check dfw/dallas craiglist...there is really nice 07 grey met. With yoshi exhaust for$ 7250...Also a all blue with only 6650k for under$ 7000. Good luck.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thank you gentlemen for your responses (and ladies too if any responded ;) )

Chris - that grey one looks nice. I may call him :beerchug: Remote start on a bike?? Huh, never heard of that one before!

If anyone else stumbles across one please let me know. Thanks again,
Jonny

Sorry, just had to bump this. The internetz is failing me right now!

not sure if you've seen it but a member (from Indiana) just listed his 06 in the Classifieds. EDIT: it is a 2-tone bike, just saw you prefer a single.

i am having a hard time finding one too. the cheapest i have found WHEN i can even find one is a 07 with 7k miles for $8300. i might just get it. good luck! they are hard to come by this time of the year

DX3, look at the BKings too. If you don't ride at 120mph+ all the time they are very, very nice bikes. Comfortable and top of the line brakes. All you have to do is put some slip ons on it and drop the front sprocket down one tooth. Good Luck with whatever you buy!

Single color (NOT tutone) CHECK!
Color (In order of preference) - grey (Phantom Metallic)CHECK!, black, red.
Preferable mods - Yosh, PC, loweredCHECK! CHECK! CHECK!
Years - 2002-2007CHECK!
Budget <$7000CHECK!
Location - Tulsa (74137) Ohio is close, right?

Make an offer!

IMAG0015.jpg

Single color (NOT tutone) CHECK!
Color (In order of preference) - grey (Phantom Metallic)CHECK!, black, red.
Preferable mods - Yosh, PC, loweredCHECK! CHECK! CHECK!
Years - 2002-2007CHECK!
Budget <$7000CHECK!
Location - Tulsa (74137) Ohio is close, right?

Make an offer!
Be pretty silly to pass up this deal. Negotiate gas money and take it home.

Back