HELP i move to chicago from Miami/ need advise

If youre used to the warm weather you may only get to ride from april to september/october, lol. I am from Iowa originally and the winters suck. If you have a nice car dont drive it in the winters, the overuse of road salt will rust it away in a few years. Buy a cheapo beater car or use public transportation and park the car/bike in a gargae for half the year. Oh yeah, theres millions of deer that like to play chicken with vehicles so watch out. They are also well fed and large which makes them vehicle destroyers.

if i have to split with my subi asa well as with my bike for half of year.. i prefer to stay Miamiiiiii.
I like motorsports.. this hobby keeps me happy, in good shape and... always... broken:thumbsup:

Unless you've got experience in colder weather riding, I'd say your limited to 7 months. I liv ed in MI. all my life so i'm use to it, but the roads and temps here are very different. I parked my girl near the end of October and won't pull her out till end of March. The roads here suck for riding, very slick, even in summer, you'll see what I mean. I also got State Farm for my busa when I got here, but I got a huge discount cuz I've got 4 cars and the house.

i am european (greek) and i ride 12 months/per year. In chicago, this is impossible, but i hope i will do it for 8-9.. i just need a good deal in :cheerleader:IL...

Move back to Mia....
..Where the girls are warm and the party goes all night long...
.....Bienvenido ah Miami......:laugh:

Man, I feel sorry you had to move to a cold ass climate. I'm southwest bound eventually.

Back