help help

mistah187

Registered
just got done installing my new exhaust and started her up. everything was good but the fan never kicked on. wtf. i need some advise please.

i did also replace the fan with a muzz and put in a power commander. i checked the connection to the fan and its good so is the fuse that controls the fan? someone help. pretty please.

Fan doesn't kick in until your engine hits a high temp...based on a sensor. Are you letting it run for a long time?

yes. i let it run for a long time. maybe ill try a little longer but i never seen my temp as high as i was. thanks so far guys pleasse keep the ideas coming.

Re-trace your steps and check your wiring. More than likely you've disconnected something that didn't get connected back

if it worked b4 than it is somthin u did when doin muzz. im sure its simple just over looked
thumb_up.gif

ok will check again. thanx guys i appriciate it. this is really wierd though. i guess i could get out my multi meter and check the voltage.

What about the sensor that operates the fan, make sure it is still connected.

thanx guys i got it figured out. dont know what really happen the connecton to the fan was loose. one of the wires going int othe fan came loose frome the plug. reconnected and everything is great. boy that was a full day.hmf complete exhaust, removing the oil and water coolers changing to engine ice and a muzzy can. oh yeah and a power commander too. now i just have to post some pics.
beerchug.gif

Back