CANT GET BLINKERS TO WORK

MIKE R

Registered
I JUST INSTALLED NEW LED PLATE MOUNT. NOW BLINKERS DONT WORK. NOT VERY GOOD AT WIRING BUT THOUGHT I HAD IT RIGHT. IS IT POSSIBLE I BLEW THE FLASHER RELAY? EVERYTHING IS TIED UP CORRECT BUT NOTHING ALL OTHERS LIGHTS WORK. AREADY INSTALLED NEW RELAY FOR LEDS EVERYTHING WAS FINE PLEASE HELP?

I think you may have forgot to use this....
laugh.gif

BlinkerFluid.jpg

if the LED's are not lighting at all, you likely have the wires backwards (they are polarity sensitive) provided the fuse is ok..

CANT UNDERSTAND NOW THEY BLINK A COUPLE TIMES REAL SLOW AND STOP. JUST SIGNALS THE 2 WIRES ARE CORRECT LEFT AND RIGHT TO POSITIVE. ANY IDEA. BYE THE WAY I LOVE THE BLINKER FLUID LIGHTENED UP MY DAY

is the integrator built into the bulb? or do you have a seperate integrator for leds,mine went bad after a week and I had to replace it.

real slow "could" mean you have a grounded wire.. open the tail back up and make sure all the wires are insulated

The flasher units are "thermal" and use a bi-metal spring, spring gets hot and opens circuit till it cools, a direct ground can cause them to stay open and close only momentarily..

OK WIRES ALL WRAPPED UP. STILL NOT WORKING RIGHT.USED A CLEAR ALTERNATIVES RELAY WHEN I DID THE FRONT LIGHTS THEN DID THE REAR TAIL.EVERYTHING WORKED FINE. COULD THE RELAY BE THE PROBLEM?

Did you wire in the supplied resistors (ballasts)? If you don't then the LED resistance is too low and it can cause all kinds of problems. It's also possible that like stated above your integrator is burnt out, happened to me with a brand new unit.

Back