Helmet Cam wheelie photos!

Tufbusa

Track Coach / TufPoodle Coach
Registered
I was just playing with my helmet cam videos and realized I could capture individual frames as photos. Pretty cool, although the photos are fuzzy. The videos are pleasingly clear and focused but for whatever the reason the still frames are fuzzy. However, for you non wheelie guys, you can get a good idea what the view looks like when you get the front lofted towards the heavens.

My advise is, if you don't wheelie, don't start! Riding on the rear tire is more adictive than crack cocaine. Once you start, you won't be able to stop and you'll be on the rear tire every time you ride. I know, I'm a junkie!

Movie2_0001.jpg

Testw-Sound_0001.jpg

This is why your a mentor to Brenden
beerchug.gif
Myself? I'm afraid to drop my bike. The only time I pick up the front is when it happens accidently during rapid excelleration.

the wheelies are as you said addicting and i am hooked.
my disclaimer is
"only when and where i will not hurt someone or something"

Yup,I am addicted alright..this is something that I thougt I would never do...
Nevermind put the pipe down...put the keys down!
tounge.gif

(V8N3T @ Nov. 30 2006,13:02) where are the videos?
I've got a few video's. I just learned how to download them onto my computer using Microsoft "Movie Maker". Looks like a cool program but I'm just learning. I got a couple video's downloaded but they have no sound. So apparently, I don't have the entire program figured out? I go frustrated this morning trying to get the sound with the video. If anyone is familiar with the Movie Maker, I'd love to get a lesson in downloading video properly.

The helmet cam is cool as ice. It's really fun to play with on the bike. But, I'm still learning all the fun stuff with the helmet cam as well.

I have dialup, so I'm not sure I can upload a flick onto the site. I'll work on that!

I have dialup,[/Quote]
Cheap bastid!! Ooh what am I saying,,,I only been off of dial up fer 1 day!!
laugh.gif

(brendanp @ Nov. 30 2006,14:35) I have dialup,
Cheap bastid!! Ooh what am I saying,,,I only been off of dial up fer 1 day!!
laugh.gif
[/Quote]
You know, you can be replace with a dust pan and a mop!  
smileyexhibit.gif

The busa sucks to wheelie, I had a tl1000 that spent a lot of time on the back wheel, when I got the first BUSA it was intimidating in the air and the rear brake is in a funny position for me but when I put the rear hand brake on it changed the whole experience, made it much easier to control....
Nice picks, have any at 12 O Clock
biggrin.gif

Everybody is afraid of the first hit! It's like skydiving, after you figure out your aren't going to die, it gets to be so much fun you can't quit.

I will live through you guys, I know I will be hooked.

Just like my first burnout.
firedevil.gif

I thought he was on a busa, Gxxer 1K's are wheelie machines, I weigh over 275 and I can do tank wheelies on my cousins 06 {he also has a rear hand brake but its the thumb style, mine is a full lever under the clutch ever.
Still nice pics even on a 1000
wink.gif

Back