Hello all.

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Hello all. I am the proud owner of a new to me, 05. It has 2600 miles on it, so it has not even reached its first scheduled maint. date. I just got her home today and have one little quirk I need to work out. I will be trying the search to see what I can come up with. I didnt find what I needed in the electrical mod section. Thanks for having me and I look forward to learning about this amazing machine.

post-52-02136-welcome.gif

Sorry for the poor light, I need to get some better pics when I have daylight.

brakes_012.jpg

One more. She has good list of mods. Muzzy exhaust, power commander(which I know nothing about), some chrome, steel braided brake lines, etc.

brakes_013.jpg

bowdown.gif
for the Silver/Blue, not only the best color but the fastest, no matter what anyone else says. and welcome to the board, whats the problem you have?

newbie.gif
don't listen to that other dude, black is the fastest, but anyway; just ask about your problem and you'll get the help you need.

Be safe and enjoy. Nice chrome triple tree, and gauges. Did you get the rear stand in the deal. I noticed the swingarm spools for it.

(twotonevert @ Aug. 28 2007,22:38) Hello all. I am the proud owner of a new to me, 05. It has 2600 miles on it, so it has not even reached its first scheduled maint. date. I just got her home today and have one little quirk I need to work out. I will be trying the search to see what I can come up with. I didnt find what I needed in the electrical mod section. Thanks for having me and I look forward to learning about this amazing machine.
welcome-1.gif

Hey rookie, the 1st scheduled service is at 600 miles.
tounge.gif

Also, as far as your problem goes, we can't help you unless you tell us what's going on. Whatever it may be, I'm sure it can be traced back to the fact you have the faultiest '05 color.
zzwhip.gif

Welcome to the .oRg, dOg. Congrats on your purchase.

Scar

to the Site  
super.gif
 And if you've got some electrical problems let us know. Maybe we can help you out  
beerchug.gif

Nice lookin' ride and welcome aboard!

--Wag--

Back