Hello all

(too many toys @ Jun. 11 2007,20:00) I will get some pics up soon. Im not too computer saavy so please bear with me. Ive got to figure out how to download the pics to my laptop. I think I need a new cable.This is my first real bike. I havent gone above 4k rpm yet (as per the dealers instructions) and my God is this thing fast. Does anyone happen to know how much power this thing makes and how much gets to the rear wheel?
Welcome!

To answer your question most of the bikes will make about 155-165hp out of the box. It varies a little for each bike.

And definately post pics, the blue with the black frame is my girlfriend's favorite.

And since you mentioned it, you think it's fast now? Break it in. Then when you go out and do a wide open throttle (WOT) run on it, come back and let us know your opinion of fast at that point, lol. I got tunnel vision the first time.

Welcome to the oRg...
beerchug.gif

Welcome aboard, im in NYC as well, if you like we could meet up...  I usally ride with one or two other guys in my family.. Its better with company.  
race.gif

Shean

post-52-02136-welcome.gif

Tim, welcome!

Be aware of cops on SI and Belt Parkway, and generally around NYC. They are cracking on bikes - checking paperwork, issuing BS tickets, etc. So, pick your places carefully.

Checkout www.tristatesportbikes.com for local info.

beerchug.gif

Welcome Tim! Please ride carefully! Remember, few bikes are like a Busa when you finally pull the trigger.....have a straight road in the country....then tell us about it! Raydog

front_fork_swap012.JPG

Got a new digital camera so I hope it will work. Raining pretty hard right now so I'll have to try to get some pics tomorrow. Its nice to get such a warm welcome here so thanks guys. The cops are getting pretty tough around here. I'm just waiting for my papers from MSS so I can trade my permit for my license. Once i get it I wont have to worry about getting my bike confiscated.

(raydog @ Jun. 12 2007,17:16) Welcome Tim!  Please ride carefully! Remember, few bikes are like a Busa when you finally pull the trigger.....have a straight road in the country....then tell us about it!     Raydog
Yeah man what he said! I can't imagine ridin my bus in NYC! Oh yeah....
post-52-02136-welcome.gif

Back